We are an affordable, not-for-profit rental space in Bloor West Village availablefor $25 per hour.
Our sun-filled, open concept space is perfect for many business uses! The newly renovated venue is ideal for classes, workshops, seminars, meetings, retail pop-up shops, art galleries, etc. Located on the ground floor with a separate entrance and easy access to TTC. There is also plenty of free street parking all around the venue.
- Max capacity is 40 for seminars (40 chairs included)
- 3 tables included (5 additional tables available for $10 each). If using all of the tables, max capacity is 22.
- Fits 12 to 15 students for exercise classes
- Wireless Projector, stand and Bluetooth speaker included
* We do not host parties, receptions, etc. Our space is strictly for business uses.
*Please note that during business hours, there are other occupants of the building and it is not soundproof. However on weekends and evenings, the entire building is empty and very quiet.
* We require all guests to sign a rental contract. Access instructions are provided after we receive the signed contract.
* To keep our rates low, the space is SELF-SERVE. There is no one available to help with set up, access, closing up, etc. All instructions are provided via email.
* Your booking period must include time to set up and clean up the venue.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- Absolutely no smoking in or on the premises
- Nothing to be affixed to the walls/floors that causes any damage
- Cleaning fee of $100 is not required if the guest agrees to clean the space professionally and remove their garbage.
Nice little space. Great natural light. Clean and well organized. The host was excellent. Will definitely use the space again.
The space is good but the cheap IKEA furniture and seating got a lot of complaints from my guests. People were pacing around at the back of the room because the seats were so uncomfortable. Charlotte is lovely and very easy to deal with but the owner of the space is pretty unpleasant. I got a stroppy email off him because I dared to come along a few days before to check the room was okay for my event. Perhaps a little understand that if someone has traveled 6000 miles to host a workshop they might just want to make sure they are comfortable with everything beforehand. I will not be back because of the poor attitude of the owner.
The space was exactly as shown in the pics. It's clean and bright. There are several great restaurants nearby if you're having an all day event.
Amazing space, excellent communication, great value.
The space was perfect for our needs and Charlotte was an excellent host. We will definitely book again.
The space was perfect for hosting an intimate writing workshop. The venue was clean, and very detailed instructions were provided for getting in and out of the space. I would definitely use it again.
Thanks for helping us have a great workshop. The location worked well as did the amenities.
Had a great experience with booking with Charlotte and the space was perfect for our event! She gave us very specific instructions on how to access the space and where everything was located. We’ll definitely be back in the future!
The venue was perfect for our needs, clean, well lit, set up exactly as we asked, and Charlotte was great to communicate with.
We had a great event in the space. The process was seamless. It was great!
Hi Amy! Thank you for choosing our venue and services :) We are pleased to hear we were able to accommodate you!
331 people saved this space