We are an affordable, not-for-profit rental space in Bloor West Village availablefor $25 per hour.
Our sun-filled, open concept space is perfect for many business uses! The newly renovated venue is ideal for classes, workshops, seminars, meetings, retail pop-up shops, art galleries, etc. Located on the ground floor with a separate entrance and easy access to TTC. There is also plenty of free street parking all around the venue.
- Max capacity is 40 for seminars (40 chairs included)
- 3 tables included (5 additional tables available for $10 each). If using all of the tables, max capacity is 22.
- Fits 12 to 15 students for exercise classes
- Wireless Projector, stand and Bluetooth speaker included
* We do not host parties, receptions, etc. Our space is strictly for business uses.
*Please note that during business hours, there are other occupants of the building and it is not soundproof. However on weekends and evenings, the entire building is empty and very quiet.
* We require all guests to sign a rental contract. Access instructions are provided after we receive the signed contract.
* To keep our rates low, the space is SELF-SERVE. There is no one available to help with set up, access, closing up, etc. All instructions are provided via email.
* Your booking period must include time to set up and clean up the venue.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- Absolutely no smoking in or on the premises
- Nothing to be affixed to the walls/floors that causes any damage
- Cleaning fee of $100 is not required if the guest agrees to clean the space professionally and remove their garbage.
The space was perfect for hosting an intimate writing workshop. The venue was clean, and very detailed instructions were provided for getting in and out of the space. I would definitely use it again.
Thanks for helping us have a great workshop. The location worked well as did the amenities.
Had a great experience with booking with Charlotte and the space was perfect for our event! She gave us very specific instructions on how to access the space and where everything was located. We’ll definitely be back in the future!
The venue was perfect for our needs, clean, well lit, set up exactly as we asked, and Charlotte was great to communicate with.
We had a great event in the space. The process was seamless. It was great!
Hi Amy! Thank you for choosing our venue and services :) We are pleased to hear we were able to accommodate you!
I love this space very easy access and great space to do my events in.
A super-welcoming and clean space to host an event.
Great venue, everything is there for a presentation or small gathering.
Nice little space for workshops, etc. Had a miscommunication re: gaining entry to the space but was quickly resolved day of by a co-worker.
Beautiful, clean space , well maintained. equipment is easy to use.
273 people saved this space