PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC, WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING BOOKINGS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE FEEL THIS IS THE SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE ACTION TO TAKE TO ENFORCE SOCIAL DISTANCING.
We are an affordable, not-for-profit rental space in Bloor West Village available for $25 per hour.
Our sun-filled, open concept space is perfect for many business uses! The newly renovated venue is ideal for classes, workshops, seminars, meetings, retail pop-up shops, art galleries, etc. Located on the ground floor with a separate entrance and easy access to TTC. There is also plenty of free street parking all around the venue.
- Max capacity is 40 for seminars (40 chairs included)
- There are 5 tables in the space. If using all of the tables, max capacity is 15-20.
- Fits 12 to 15 students for exercise classes
- Wireless Projector, stand and Bluetooth speaker included
* We do not host parties, receptions, etc. Our space is strictly for business uses.
*Please note that during business hours, there are other occupants of the building and it is not soundproof. However on weekends and evenings, the entire building is empty and very quiet.
* We require all guests to sign a rental contract. Access instructions are provided after we receive the signed contract.
* To keep our rates low, the space is SELF-SERVE. There is no one available to help with set up, access, closing up, etc. All instructions are provided via email.
* Your booking period must include time to set up and clean up the venue.
* We do not allow short bookings on weekends. They are reserved for full day or full weekend.
* We do not book viewing appointments. The venue is exactly as shown in the photos.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- Absolutely no smoking in or on the premises
- Nothing to be affixed to the walls/floors that causes any damage
- Cleaning fee of $100 is not required if the guest agrees to clean the space professionally and remove their garbage.
great space , everyone like the venue and the location.
Great space! Would definitely book again!
Nice space near some restaurants which made it easy for people at lunch. Clean with plenty of chairs and tables for class. Large windows brought in a lot of natural light.
Jennifer is very friendly and give us detailed instruction. A good experience.
Jennifer’s space was very budget friendly, clean and nice. Communication and entry to the space was also very simple and straightforward. Definitely would recommend.
This space is amazing ! I will be booking it again and again.
Wonderful place to use. Perfect for anyone that is making a presentation. Thank you so much.
Space was great as advertised!
I had the slight urge to leave a bad review so that nobody else will book the space and I can have it whenever I want, but I just couldn't do that to someone as helpful and friendly as Jennifer. Wide open space, lots of light, opaque white curtains in case you're shooting videos to block shadows from sunlight and reflections off of cars, clean. Bathroom on premises that doesn't make you sorry you forgot your doctor's mask. A little ambient noise from the office in front and a few cars driving by but not like you live beside the Gardiner. I'll be back!
576 people saved this space