We are an affordable, not-for-profit rental space in Bloor West Village availablefor $25 per hour.
Our sun-filled, open concept space is perfect for many business uses! The newly renovated venue is ideal for classes, workshops, seminars, meetings, retail pop-up shops, art galleries, etc. Located on the ground floor with a separate entrance and easy access to TTC. There is also plenty of free street parking all around the venue.
- Max capacity is 40 for seminars (40 chairs included)
- 3 tables included (5 additional tables available for $10 each). If using all of the tables, max capacity is 22.
- Fits 12 to 15 students for exercise classes
- Wireless Projector, stand and Bluetooth speaker included
* We do not host parties, receptions, etc. Our space is strictly for business uses.
*Please note that during business hours, there are other occupants of the building and it is not soundproof. However on weekends and evenings, the entire building is empty and very quiet.
* We require all guests to sign a rental contract. Access instructions are provided after we receive the signed contract.
* To keep our rates low, the space is SELF-SERVE. There is no one available to help with set up, access, closing up, etc. All instructions are provided via email.
* Your booking period must include time to set up and clean up the venue.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- Absolutely no smoking in or on the premises
- Nothing to be affixed to the walls/floors that causes any damage
- Cleaning fee of $100 is not required if the guest agrees to clean the space professionally and remove their garbage.
Great location and venue!
This space was amazing. Helped keep the intimate setting we wanted. Clean, Bright - Easy Access, Easy Close
clean and tidy. Know that the furniture is utilitarian and chairs are not meant for really heavy people.
The space was perfect for my workshop it was an extremely hot day the room got a little hot although no complaints its was perfect and great appeal
My team and I really enjoyed this space. This space provides a lot of natural sunlight, clean with a very minimalist look. This space came with all the necessary equipment to host my meeting. The projector provided was high-quality and very clear. Charlotte was an amazing communicator, she replied to messages very quickly and in a timely manner. Charlotte was very polite and always willing to help. We’ve Enjoy the space and will be definitely back.
A wonderful option for pop ups and short term experiences. Even long term would work . Fantastic location. Bright and sunny. It's our second time using the space and we always leave happy. Charlotte is very available and supportive.
Charlotte was great and communication with her was effortless. The location is as pictured and is quite chic. All the models were complimentary of the space. It's nice and bright and convenient to get to. Will definitely return again soon!
Amazing space to use
Charlotte is great to communicate with, and the venue is pretty, minimalistic and clean. Just as you see it online. The washroom is actually really nice and they've got everything you need. I loved the lighting! It's nice to have the chance to change the ambient of the room.
426 people saved this space