Rustic Space With Natural Light
Our versatile, open-concept loft studio is located in central Hamilton, Ontario.
The space occupies the entire top floor of the building which features unobstructed natural light from east, south and west-facing windows, white brick walls, and rustic and vintage touches.
-The studio is located on the second floor of the building and can only be accessed by one flight of stairs.
-We do not host parties or large events.
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $50
Minimum Booking: 1 day
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
1. Studio rental rates are for the space and furnishing only. Photography/videography equipment are not included.
2. Indoors shoes are required in the studio.
3. Guests are expected to treat the space, furniture, equipment, etc in the studio and the building with respect.
4. Furniture pieces in the studio may change without prior notice.
5. Shoes are not permitted on any furniture.
6. Furniture pieces may be moved, but must be placed back in its original spot at the end of your booking. Furniture/mirrors must be moved by 2 people.
7. Garbage must be placed in garbage bins.
8. The studio is not soundproof. Please ensure noise/music does not disturb the studio neighbours.
9. The use of glitter, confetti, feathers, fake snow, open flames, lit candles, sparklers and smoke machines are not permitted in the studio.
10. Pets are permitted in a case-by-case situation. If the pet is permitted, there is a $75 + HST fee, per pet. Pets are not permitted on the furniture.
11. The studio cannot be used for shooting illegal, offensive or pornographic content.
12. Smoking and alcohol consumption are not permitted in the studio. Intoxicated guests are not permitted in the studio. Alcohol may be used as a prop, but bottles cannot be opened in the studio.
13. Food is permitted in the studio, except on the white couches.
14. The studio uses video cameras in the reception area to confirm the time that you leave the studio.
15. Damages to the studio, equipment, furniture, etc will result in a damage fee to repair/replace the item.
16. A studio manager will check the studio during a booking if we suspect there is a violation of studio rules.
17. All guests are required to wear a mask and to follow the studio's COVID-19 policies.
18. Your time slot includes time required for you to set-up and clean-up. Early arrivals are not permitted and your end time is determined when you/your guests leave the studio. Overtime fees of $100/hr will be applied for any time spent in the studio after your booked time slot.
Absolutely amazing space! Lots of natural light and a great modern rustic feel. Exactly what I was looking for and more! Elizabeth was super easy to communicate with and very welcoming. Thanks again! I'm sure I'll use this space again :)
58 people saved this space