Rustic Space With Natural Light
Our loft is a hybrid between a photo studio and a lived-in location with white brick walls, abundant natural light from east, south and west-facing windows, and curated/hand-made furnishing.
Please note the space is:
-not completely soundproof
-only available for video shoots
-only accessible by one flight of stairs
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Minimum Booking: 1 day
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
1. Your time slot includes setup and teardown. Early entries are not permitted unless a prior agreement has been made. Overtime fees will be applied for any time spent in the studio after your booked time slot.
2. The maximum occupancy is 10 people. A rate of $50 is applied per additional person.
3. Studio rental rates are for the space only – you may bring your own equipment.
4. Food/drinks/shoes are not permitted on the white camel back couch.
5. Furniture pieces may be moved, but must be placed back in its original place at the end of your booking.
6. No use of fire within the studio or building.
7. Pets are not permitted.
8. No nails, screws, or any mounting or hanging materials are to be used on any surface of the studio, unless with permission.
9. The Studio will not be used for illegal/offensive/pornographic purposes.
10. A studio manager may periodically check in on site during the rental period.
11. You will be required to provide your ID and a valid credit card to pre-authorize a $1000 damage deposit in the case of any issues that may arise during your rental.
Absolutely amazing space! Lots of natural light and a great modern rustic feel. Exactly what I was looking for and more! Elizabeth was super easy to communicate with and very welcoming. Thanks again! I'm sure I'll use this space again :)
40 people saved this space