Bright Bloordale Storefront On Bloor St
This clean, fresh, white space sits in Toronto's Bloordale district. It is well equipped and just steps away from Lansdowne Subway station. The space features a bright and inviting rectangular ground floor with floor to ceiling windows, with removable Curtains and blinds for privacy. A centre entrance invites shoppers to do a lap around or window shop along a 40ft glass storefront.
A led sign on the exterior makes it possible to advertise your brand and event.
The total ground level features a bright and inviting 700 sq/ft rectangular concrete floor with floor to ceiling windows. Huge frontage on boulevard makes it possible to bring your event outside. Newly renovated 500sq/ft basement features a bathroom, storage, and a sleek kitchenette. This gem is perfect for a retail pop-up, art gallery, photo shoot or product launch. 10am-6pm regular rental. 10am - 11pm at special request only - extra charges apply.
Any opening night and special events will have a 10 pm curfew due to residential units above.
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Booking: 1 day
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
One day rentals are for 8 hours begining at 10am and ending at 6pm. Events running past this time will be charged at an hourly rate of $100 hour regardless of the start time of the event and must be pre-arranged in the rental contract booking. Set up and tear down are within the rental period only please.
Any breach of contract and overtime in the space that is not previously listed in the rental contract will be charged at $100 penalty.
Respect the space, respect our neighbours
No painting on the walls
No permanent marks or signage
No vinyl or tape on the floor
1. Must have a valid permit
2. Must hire a security guard if you are to serve alcohol.
A few simple rules:
1. Keep the door closed at all times or turn off heating/air conditioning if doors are to be open.
2. Upstairs are private residences and strictly off-limits.
3. CAREFUL with the curtain.
- No food or drinks near the curtains.
- Do not touch curtains if you've handled glitter, baby oil, or shimmer, grease, food etc.
4. Please leave the space as you found it.
5. Have your own insurance.
1. Please take all of your garbage with you, or dump it in the designated dumpster. Do NOT leave it outside on the sidewalk or inside the building or unit. Failure to respect this rule is a $200 claim against your security deposit.
2. ZERO smoking inside, if you are caught smoking ANYTHING inside, you'll be forcibly removed, and charged a $500 cleaning fee, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Thank you for your understanding.
Lovely host with a fantastic space. We hosted a one-day pop up store and had a great experience. Apollonia was very responsive and accommodating. Would highly recommend - hope to be back in the future!
Great space! Open concept and very clean. Parking right beside it was helpful for our customers. Apollonia was always willing to help any way she could. Would book again!
Awesome spot. Clean with all the right amenities Apollonia was friendly, helpful and extremely accommodating. Would use again and recommend to anyone.
119 people saved this space