Bright Bloordale Storefront On Bloor St
This clean, fresh, white space sits in Toronto's Bloordale district. It is well equipped and just steps away from Lansdowne Subway station. The space features a bright and inviting rectangular ground floor with floor to ceiling windows, with removable Curtains and blinds for privacy. A centre entrance invites shoppers to do a lap around or window shop along a 40ft glass storefront.
A led sign on the exterior makes it possible to advertise your brand and event.
The total ground level features a bright and inviting 700 sq/ft rectangular concrete floor with floor to ceiling windows. Huge frontage on boulevard makes it possible to bring your event outside. This gem is perfect for a retail pop-up, art gallery, photo shoot or product launch. 10am-6pm regular rental Sunday-Wednesday $349. 10am - 10pm at special request only - extra charges apply $399 per day.
Thursday-Saturday $449 per day 10am-6pm. 10am-10pm $499 per day at special request only.
For film production, the daily rate is $1000 for 12 hours plus HST.
Any opening night and special events will have a 10 pm curfew due to residential units above.
Due to Covid-19 you will be required to abide by the rules and regulations of the Canadian Government and Health Authorities. You will be asked to sign a Covid-19 liability release waiver.
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Booking: 3 days
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
Due do Covid-19 social distancing rules and masks must be worn inside at all times. Renter must sign a Covid-19 Liability release form and keep themselves informed of the latest Health Canada Regulation and guidelines against Covid-19. They must enforce this with anyone coming into the space.
Day rentals are for 8 hours beginning at 10am and ending at 6pm. Events running past this time, without prior approval will be charged at an hourly rate of $100 an hour regardless of the start time of the event and must be pre-arranged in the rental contract booking. Set up and tear down are within the rental period only please.
Any breach of contract and overtime in the space that is not previously listed in the rental contract will be charged at $100 penalty.
Respect the space, respect our neighbours
No paint on the walls
No permanent marks or signage on walls or glass
No vinyl, glue or tape on the floor
1. None permitted at this time. $200 penalty for alcohol use.
A few simple rules:
1. Keep the door closed at all times or turn off heating/air conditioning if doors are to be open.
2. Upstairs are private residences and strictly off-limits.
3. Please leave the space as you found it.
4. Keep music at a low level, no music blaring into the street
5. Your contents are not insured under insurance. You should get your own insurance if you want content
6. Please respect and follow current Covid-19 rules and regulations.
7. No animals please.
1. Please leave the unit as you found it.
2. Please take all of your garbage with you. Garbage has to be emptied DAILY. Do NOT leave it outside on the sidewalk or inside the building or unit. Failure to respect this rule is a $200 claim against your security deposit.
1. ZERO smoking inside, if you are caught smoking ANYTHING inside, you'll be forcibly removed, and charged a $500 cleaning fee, NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. If you smoke outside please keep a 2 meter distance from the building. I don't want to smell marihuana inside the apartment.
Thank you for your understanding..
Great space and location!
Apollonia was fantastic and the space was exactly what we needed!
This place is beautiful and clean, perfect space for my pop up
This space was perfect for our pop-up. Apollonia was a great host and very easy to work with. Apollonia even went as far as promoting our event on social media which was so nice of her. We would highly recommend to rent this space.
Lovely host with a fantastic space. We hosted a one-day pop up store and had a great experience. Apollonia was very responsive and accommodating. Would highly recommend - hope to be back in the future!
Great space! Open concept and very clean. Parking right beside it was helpful for our customers. Apollonia was always willing to help any way she could. Would book again!
Awesome spot. Clean with all the right amenities Apollonia was friendly, helpful and extremely accommodating. Would use again and recommend to anyone.
197 people saved this space