Fresh White Brick And Modern Townhouse
This beautiful and incredibly spacious ~1,200 sq.ft townhouse for rent by the hour, full day or week in downtown Vancouver. Situated right in the heart of Yaletown, on the most desirable street (Homer Street), this is a truly unique and beautifully outfitted space that is like a chic hipster urban oasis in a desert of stone and glass condo towers.
We would be happy to host various different events. Fashion shoots, lifestyle, products shoots, art gallery/showings, feature films, music videos etc... We are more than happy to make our space available to you!
*Please note that all pricing is quoted for size, i.e. generally 5 or under crew/attendees will be the regular rate; I will quote to your budget with additional guests and if a more thorough clean is needed.
- Exposed matte white/mystique brick, a true Yaletown vibe
- Space for ~15-25 people with storage, seating and standing configurations... Depending on the event.
- Unique lighting
- Large expansive windows
- Beautiful comfy seating, a large japanese-style bench & table
- Full kitchen and island with tons of accessories for food events
- 50" HD TV with 5.1 Surround sound, direct input, Youtube, Spotify, laptop direct display
- Includes super fast Wi-Fi to keep you connected
- 2 bedrooms* for hair/makeup/scenes
- 2 Full bath/showers, the ensuite even has a double sink
- Plenty of street parking
- Street access, no buzzer required for added convenience
- Beautiful private patio
I'm open to all sorts of rentals and I make it my personal passion to make your shoot or event a success.
Perfect for your next production shoot!
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
Derek was an amazing host! He has a beautiful home and it was the perfect space for our photoshoot.
Derek is friendly, helpful, and a very accommodating host!
19 people saved this space