Bright south facing 600 sq foot cafe-style open concept space. Available for retail, meetings, small events, presentations, staff party, or film shoot. Space is complete with:
- 14 foot reclaimed timber bar
- large dining table with 8 rustic schoolhouse chairs
- 2 additional 4 seater tables and chairs
- additional folding chairs and tables if needed
- coffee maker, electric kettle,
- small bar fridge
- stereo system with audio input, high definition speakers
- digital projector*
- 6 channel PA system, microphone and stand*
- ambient lighting for evening gatherings
- task lighting for meetings or workshops ect...
- access to apartment-style kitchen for light food prep*
- high ceilings and exposed wood beams
* Additional fees apply
This is a lovely warm and ambient space with great lighting for any purpose. Ideal for a variety of uses.
5% GST is included in the rental price.
Minimum Booking: 5 hours
The organizer is responsible for obtaining any and all permits or licenses as may be required for the Event. Organizer to sign liability release and Terms of Reference prior to start of event.
Use of in-house PA system for an additional $50 fee (includes set-up and take down)
Use of kitchen area/oven for light food preparations $100
Our group reserved Rick’s space for a modest graduation party. The place fulfilled all the criteria one could ask for in a typical party area: can bring in food, drinks, is spacious and clean, can be used until late, and contain inevitable noise. Given all of that, the price of rent is incredibly affordable as well. Rick himself was also very accommodating to our needs and pleasant to talk to. Would definitely vouch for him and the venue.
Great host, great spot!
64 people saved this space