Conference rooms are located inside the main hall and is comprised of 2 rooms that can be joined or kept separate according to your needs. It can be converted into a lounge for a more comfortable arrangement, it can serve as a catering/bar area if you'd like to keep those functions away from the main hall or it can be divided into 2 separate rooms to serve as break-out rooms. Your possibilities are limited by your imagination.
+ Just minutes away from all the major subway lines (A, C, E, B, D, F, M, N, Q, R, 6 & 1)
+ Projector w/ Screen
+ Rustic Bespoke Furniture (20 Chairs + 6 Bespoke Wooden Dining Tables + White Boards & more)
+ High-Speed Wifi & Printer Access
+ Kitchen with 2 large fridges, Microwave, Coffee machine & Water Purifier
+ Authentic 6 Stall Americana-Inspired Bathroom
+ Outside catering allowed (Options available upon request)
+ Front desk services
+ White Boards
+ Sound Cancellation Phone Booths
+ Fiber-Optic 1000 Up/Down Internet.
+ Outside Catering Is Allowed
+ Catering Options Available
We are taking enhanced cleaning measures:
* The space is cleaned and sanitized in accordance with guidelines from the CDC
* High touch surfaces and shared amenities have been disinfected
* Soft, porous materials have been properly cleaned or removed
* A licensed professional cleaner is hired between bookings
* Bookings are spaced apart to allow for enhanced cleaning
The Farm Venues will conduct the following cleaning procedures post and prior to any bookings:
* Thoroughly sweep, mop, vacuum and clean all of the venue spaces
* We are using the EvaClean Infection Prevention and Control Program. EvaClean program is a fully integrated, touch-less sanitizing and disinfection solution that combines the power and efficiency of the Electrostatic spraying technology (EPA registered) with TABS (EPA registered) disinfectants, sanitizers and bleach alternatives that meet high standards for efficacy, safety, value, and sustainability.These revolutionary disinfecting tablets are 99.9% effective, dissolve in water, ultra-light weight. TABS are effervescent disinfecting & sanitizing tablets that deliver high performance without harsh chemicals.
* In addition to TABS, we will use Prot Electrostatic Sprayers. These sprayers have demonstrated an effectiveness against viruses similar to COVID-19 on hard, non porous surfaces. PRS technology uses the electrostatic process to atomize the cleaning product with high pressurized air. The droplets pass an electrode inside the nozzle creating a magnetically charged spray that seeks out and wraps around all touch points and grounded room surfaces.
* All common areas will equip and maintain hand sanitizer stations, including soap, paper towels, alcohol based hand sanitizer.
* Supply a hand washing station with soap, warm water, and paper towels or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content
* Clean common areas allowing guest access including bathrooms, kitchens, and entrances
* Collect and clean dishes, silverware, and other provided host amenities, if applicable
* Remove rubbish and add prelinish the lining bags to the trash cans
The Farm Venues can supply the following supplies to the guest:
* Disinfecting wipes or spray and paper towels
* Disposable medical grade gloves
* Disposable masks
* Hand Sanitizer solutions via portable or stationary solutions
The space has the following features:
* Space has access to outdoor air ventilation
* HVAC higher efficiency filters will be installed to stop the spread of COVID-19 as well as electrostatic cleaning of ventilation systems will be periodically performed.
* Space has been reconfigured to allow for physical distance
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
No nails, screws, staples or penetrating items should be used on our walls or fine wood. Any tape or gummed backing materials must be properly removed and any wall damage will be charged to the authorized credit card. Glitter or foil (non-paper) confetti is allowed on site.
Catering, Cleaning, Trash and Equipment Removal
There is no open flame or frying allowed on site or any cooking that will create a large amount of smoke as our facility is not ventilated. All rental equipment must be removed no later than half an hour after your event’s ending time. Our freight elevator on Mercer Street is available for use.
No smoking allowed.
Please refer to This Open Space’s Terms and Conditions for all other rules.
1 person saved this space