Modern Minimal Artist Loft
Location and style make this space architecturally attractive.
Eighteent high ceilings, with lots of natural light.
The wide open space is perfect for a wide variety of uses from events to photo shoots, weddings , meetings, etc.
This 1920's historical bldg has been skillfully refaced in the last year. With palms &bamboo surrounding perimeter & the just completed newly designed remodel of the interior with minimalistic style. 8eenEighteengh ceilings, with lots of natural light. Big beautiful plate glass Windows so many you might drown yourself with day light.
I've decked it out with simple modern minimal style.
The floors have been blasted and splashed with epoxy to give it a updated rustic appeal.
The loft is located on the main drag in Downtown Long Beach.
Location and style make this space architecturally attractive and its uses are pretty endless.
The open floorplan space is perfect for a wide variety of uses from events to photo shoots, weddings , meetings, etc.
THIS IA A STARTING PRICE EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE , IF YOU ASK. PRICES CAN INCREASE WITH TYPE AND SIZE OF YOUR EVENT / PRODUCTION ETC, THIS LOFT HAS A BEDROOM AND FULL SIZE BATH. 4 HOUR MINIMUM REQUIRED
Cleaning Fee: $300
Minimum Booking: 1 day
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
1) Someone from my end needs to be present when rearranging the furniture. unless otherwise noted
Please do NOT drag furniture across the epoxy floors
2) be respectful of my neighbors
3) Be responsible for any trash accumulated during and after your use (do not use the city receptacle on the sidewalk for your garbage) I will provide you with one.
4) you may not SELL Alcohol here.
5) do Not go over capacity as written in the description. and what is in our agreement.
6) any changes in capacity and or event plans regarding the activities need to be run by myself. Just so we are on the same page.
7) no standing on the furniture I have ladders and step-stools, just ask.
10) do not play with the light fixtures and switches. they are very expensive and sensitive. if they need adjusting let me know
11) not included are the rolling ladder stair or the loft area. Unless it is in writing and included in your contract.
12) please leave the space as you found it.I suggest you take a PHOTO upon entering so everything is in its place and inventoried. The list price to replace each item is on the inventory list.
The deposit is for the obvious.
13) Please treat the space as it were your own. Or belonged to your beloved granny.
15) The tax will be included in your bottom line total of your rental as a whole and paid separately to me. As well as any other fees accumulated during your event rental. (ie. due to damage, loss, etc.)
The following are event standards Ill need a signature on either through email or upon arrival.
GALLERY EVENT RENTAL VENUE GUIDELINE AGREEMENT
RENTAL EVENT RULES
guidelines required for a special event or production rental of any kind
01-Space rental for MOST production is $2700
02-Cleaning fee non-negotiable starts at $300.00 (calculated by size & type of event)
03-No selling alcohol of ANY kind(although you may offer it at a donation price)
04-No POT Smoking or Vaping
05-You must have an EVENT Liability Insurance Policy with coverage of 1 million$
06-You must hire MY SECURITY Detail if your event requires security
07-You may not go over Capacity of 50 -75 max
08-There cannot be a club line outside (this is not a club)
09-No Smoking inside (you are responsible for Cigarette receptacles and Butts)
10-You are responsible for ALL of your own trash outside and in.
11-The noise/music volume level must be of a respectable decibel inside & out
12-The upstairs loft is NOT a part of your rental and may NOT be accessed. (unless we have made other arrangements in writing)
13. Do not touch remove or change the pendant lighting.
There is a 500fee per light if touched. If broken in any way the fee is $700.
14-do not try to wipe or clean furniture for any reason. In doing so you might make matters worse. If you have spilled please let me know.
15-Do not clean the exterior windows with anything but clean clear water. They have Graffiti Film on them and soap of any kind will ruin it.
16-Someone from my end needs to be present when rearranging the furniture. unless otherwise noted
17-Please do NOT drag furniture across the epoxy floors
18-be respectful of my neighbors and the surrounding vicinity.
19-Be responsible for any trash accumulated during and after your use (do not use the city receptacle on the sidewalk for your garbage) I will provide you with one.
20-Should you crack, lose, damage or stain any of my property you will be provided with an exit invoice that will come out of your security dep. or paid privately to me.
The list price to replace each item is on the inventory list.
Please leave the space as you found it.
I suggest you take PHOTOs upon entering so everything is in its place and inventoried.
These are just some extreme issues that might help you to decide if your event will work here.
This list may be added to at any time by SPACE853 but only when we have discussed changes and initialed in agreement.
SHERRY RAY-VON /PROPRIETOR SPACE853
5 people saved this space