Large High Ceiling Photography Studio
This large south-east photography and videography studio is located on the ground level of a commercial warehouse. The studio comes with a loading bay, meaning that moving equipment in and out of the studio is very efficient with the added bonus of providing fresh air and lots of natural light. With the ceilings being 25 feet in height, there is plenty of room for tall equipment. One large wall is plain white and makes a great backdrop. There are also windows on the opposite side of the building. The makeup and hair stations have appropriately sized chairs, professional daylight lighting and can accommodate three stylists working at one time. A commercial grade professional steamer is available for you to use, as well as a rolling rack for garments. The large bathroom is plenty big enough to use as a changing room. Catering is welcome.
The Studio Manager will be present at the studio.
The listed day rate is for an eight hour day. Please inquire about the rates for longer periods of time.
- 25' Ceilings
- Bright daylight makeup station with dimmable lights
- Large Bathroom
- Tall loading bay garage door
- Parking pass for 1 car
Equipment included with rental:
- (x3) 9' Seemless Paper Backdrops (white, black, green)*
- (x3) c-stands w/ grip arm
- (x2) Avenger wheeled stands
- (x1) 16' Strobepro boom stand
- (x2) 13' Strobepro Air Cushion Light Stands
- (x2) 7' Profoto Light Stands
- (x2) Manfrotto 16" floor stands
- (x1) Avenger D600 Mini Boom
- (x1) 43" 5 in 1 Reflector
- (x1) 6' 5 in 1 Rectangular Reflector
- (x6) Sandbags
- (x2) Appleboxes
- Various chairs and stools
- Commercial Grade Jiffy Steamer
- Clothing Rack
- 6', 4', 2' ladders
*Backdrop paper has a $5/foot cutting fee for every foot it is used on the floor
Available for Rent:
- (x2) Profoto D1 Air 500ws monolights: $30/head
- (x1) Profoto Acute B 600r Kit (pack, head, zoom reflector, 2 batteries): $35
- (x1) Profoto 7B2 1200ws Kit (pack, 2 heads, 2 zoom reflectors, 2 batteries): $70
- Paul C. Buff Einstein Monolight: $20
- Elinchrom 39" Deep Octa: $20
- Elinchrom 59" Indirect Octa: $25
- 8x8 Scrim on wheeled Stands (includes black, white, green fabric): $40
- Strobepro 33" Beauty Dish w/grid: $20
- (x2) Paul C. Buff 36" Strip Box: $10
- Plume Wafer 200 (74x53): $25
- Plume Wafer 140 (53x30): $20
- Plume Wafer 75 (30x22): $15
- Photek 60" Softlighter II: $15
- Gravity Painted Backdrop (green): $15
- Custom Painted Backdrop (black): $15
- 4' Seemless Paper Backdrops (white, grey, pink, red, teal): $5*
All backdrop rentals include backdrop stand kit
- Profoto Air Remote Trigger kit (transmitter and receiver): $10
- 7" grid kit (10,20,30,40 degree): $5
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $30
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
The second level offices are private and are off limits. A studio manager will be present during your rental.
Very professional and spacious studio! We love shooting there!
This studio is great and a rare find! Definitely a cool place to shoot. A lot of things are generously included in the rental which makes your life so much easier when it comes to packing your gear. Brandon was also incredibly helpful and easy to communicate with. I'll definitely be back.
Excellent space !!
16 people saved this space