Bright Contemporary Pop Up Retail Space
We are a home for designers, artists and creators to be showcased in an airy, bright and modern setting.
The true purpose of our space is to foster meaningful connections between our designers, our customers, our space and our products. The events that we host are an extension of this mission, and we welcome a diverse range of creative contributors that reflect our sensibilities, aesthetic and philosophy.
Unlike other rental spaces, our space offers an existing, holistically designed environment which can be adapted in a multitude of ways. We prefer to work with clients closely, offering an integrated retail space - with every element and item being carefully chosen to work into our aesthetic. Our rental clients can simply show up with their products or event plan with the knowledge that all other elements are already in place - in a cohesive, thoughtful way.
Our space offers a versatile backdrop for a multitude of possible uses, including (but not limited to):
• Gatherings & Meetings
• Gallery Shows & Exhibitions
• Shop-in-shops, Trunk Shows, Pop Up Shops
• Photoshoots (Still & Video)
• Personal or business parties (wedding/baby showers, bachelorette parties, holiday parties, product launches, etc).
Due to the specific needs of each client and personalized nature of each rental, we prefer to quote pricing on a case by case basis. Hourly, daily, weekly or monthly rentals are available. Exact rates are subject to time of day, day(s) of the week and season. Please inquire for a quote specific to your needs and timing.
Daily rates: $500/day for weekday rentals (Monday - Thursday); $800 - $1000/day for weekends
(Higher rates may apply for busier retail periods)
Long term rentals (Weekly/Monthly): Please inquire.
Please note - private events can certainly be accommodated. However, as we are a fully operational shop, prices may need to increase to cover potential loss of sales for the shop closure.
• south-facing, street-level corner lot
• ample natural light via large wrap around windows along entire store front
• entirely white interior allows for a blank canvas and multiple ways for customization
• 12ft ceilings for an airy, gallery like feel
• 2 integrated shelving wall units
• easy public transit access (streetcar/bus/subway); street parking easily available
• outdoor area available for seasonal use
• POS system available (Debit/Credit)
• access to our arsenal of fixtures, displays and event supplies
• additional add on services available (event branding/design elements, invitations, decor - additional charges apply)
• partnerships with other Toronto based creatives/suppliers for catering, photography, floral services
• access to bar set up, glassware, service ware (additional charges may apply)
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $25
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
Danielle is a wonderful and communicative host. She was easily accessible and very helpful and transparent in answering my (many) questions. The space itself was beyond lovely and my client was extremely happy with the overall product. Would absolutely recommend to any other PR/marketing/event planning teams for their projects.
An absolutely stunning space and we're extremely happy with the results from our film shoot. The open layout is great, but Danielle's communication and flexibility is what really made this space a success. We're excited to come back for future productions!
Great experience booking our pop up shop with Danielle. Her space is amazing and she had everything needed to set up and get the space looking great. Danielle had all the items needed for our launch party and also provided excellent vendors to work with. I would highly recommend her space.
This space was exactly what I was looking for and working with Danielle was an amazing experience! Everything you'd want in a good rental experience - clean, stocked with amenities, stellar service & communication. Danielle is super friendly, knowledgable and truly committed to helping her clients. Overall, an impeccable space. Would love to work with them again!
189 people saved this space