Brockton Village - Toronto, ON
Retail, Events, Meetings, Production
SOUVENIR is a home for designers, artists and creators to be showcased in an airy and modern gallery-inspired setting.
The true purpose of our space is to foster meaningful connections between our designers, our customers, our space and our products. The events that we host are an extension of this mission, and we welcome a diverse range of creative contributors that reflect our sensibilities, aesthetic and philosophy.
Unlike other rental spaces, SOUVENIR offers an existing, holistically designed environment which can be adapted in a multitude of ways, with every element and item being carefully chosen to work into our aesthetic. Our rental clients can simply show up with their products or event plan with the knowledge that all other elements are already in place - in a cohesive, thoughtful way.
Our space offers a modern, bright and versatile backdrop for a multitude of possible uses, including (but not limited to):
• Gatherings & Meetings
• Gallery Shows & Exhibitions
• Shop-in-shops, Trunk Shows, Pop Up Shops
• Personal or business parties (wedding/baby showers, bachelorette parties, holiday parties, product launches, etc).
Choose to take over a portion of our space and we will consult on how to integrate your work into our existing interior. Alternately, feel free rent the entire space to suit your particular project and needs and we will help bring your vision to life.
Due to the specific needs of each client and personalized nature of each rental, SOUVENIR prefers to quote pricing on a case by case basis. Hourly, daily, weekly or monthly rentals are available. Exact rates are subject to time of day, day(s) of the week and season. Please inquire for a quote specific to your needs and timing.
Daily rates: $400/day for weekday rentals (Monday - Thursday); $800/day for weekends
(Higher rates may apply for busier retail periods)
Long term rentals (Weekly/Monthly): Please inquire
• south-facing, street-level corner lot
• ample natural light via large wrap around windows along entire store front
• entirely white interior allows for a blank canvas and multiple ways for customization
• 12ft ceilings for an airy, gallery like feel
• 2 integrated shelving wall units
• easy public transit access (streetcar/bus/subway); street parking easily available
• outdoor area available for seasonal use
• POS system available (Debit/Credit)
• access to our arsenal of fixtures, displays and event supplies
• additional add on services available (event branding/design elements, invitations, decor - additional charges apply)
• partnerships with other Toronto based creatives/suppliers for catering, photography, floral services
• access to bar set up, glassware, service ware (additional charges may apply)
Amenities & Features
Cleaning Fee: $25
Security Deposit: Other
Cancellation Policy: View
Protected by $2,000,000 Host Insurance
Every booking on thisopenspace includes liability coverage, at no additional cost.
This space was exactly what I was looking for and working with Danielle was an amazing experience! Everything you'd want in a good rental experience - clean, stocked with amenities, stellar service & communication. Danielle is super friendly, knowledgable and truly committed to helping her clients. Overall, an impeccable space. Would love to work with them again!