Designer Soho Loft
Located at the heart of SoHo, this is one of New York City’s most unique venues, featuring a gorgeous 1,000 sq. ft. loft right on Broadway. Plenty of natural light and bespoke reclaimed wood furnishings. This venue is comprised of 2 parts; Main Event Hall & Multi-Purpose Lounge/Catering Area. Multiple rental options available from small corporate meetings to social gatherings and parties.
MAIN EVENT HALL:
The Main Event Hall is decorated with custom-made furniture taken from actual barns across the US. The space features a DJ booth overlooking the venue and also modular furnishings designed to be used for events of all kinds. Multiple arrangements can be created to host any type of event from a corporate presentation to a holiday pop-up shop.
The Lounge/Catering Area is inside the main hall and is comprised of 3 rooms that can be joined or kept separate according to your needs. It can be converted into a lounge for a more comfortable arrangement, it can serve as a catering/bar area if you'd like to keep those functions away from the main hall or it can be divided into 3 separate rooms to serve as break out rooms. Your possibilities are limited by your imagination.
BLEACHERS PRESENTATION AREA:
Located at the back of the loft with 3 large windows and plenty of natural light, the Bleachers are designed to hold up to 20 people. The projector and novel seating arrangement make it the perfect space for an intimate presentation/discussion session. A 10-person table can also be provided for different arrangements. It can also be used as a breakout room if required.
Just minutes away from all the major subway lines (A, C, E, B, D, F, M, N, Q, R, 6 & 1)
A/V equipment provided (2x 150" 5000 lumen 1080p projectors + 1x 40" TV + Powerful Bose Keynote Sound System + Microphones)
Rustic Bespoke Furniture (80 Chairs + 4 Bespoke Wooden Bar Tables + 6 Bespoke Wooden Dining Tables + 20 Bespoke Bar Stools + White Boards & more)
High-Speed Wifi & Printer Access
Kitchen with 2 large fridges, Microwave, Coffee machine & Water Purifier
Authentic 6 Stall Americana-Inspired Bathroom
Sound-proof Phone Booths/Dressing Rooms
Setup, cleanup, security services available upon request
Outside catering allowed (Options available upon request)
Keyless smartphone access to the venue
We are taking enhanced cleaning measures:
* The space is cleaned and sanitized in accordance with guidelines from the CDC
* High touch surfaces and shared amenities have been disinfected
* Soft, porous materials have been properly cleaned or removed
* A licensed professional cleaner is hired between bookings
* Bookings are spaced apart to allow for enhanced cleaning
The Farm Venues will conduct the following cleaning procedures post and prior to any bookings:
* Thoroughly sweep, mop, vacuum and clean all of the venue spaces
* We are using the EvaClean Infection Prevention and Control Program. EvaClean program is a fully integrated, touch-less sanitizing and disinfection solution that combines the power and efficiency of the Electrostatic spraying technology (EPA registered) with TABS (EPA registered) disinfectants, sanitizers and bleach alternatives that meet high standards for efficacy, safety, value, and sustainability.These revolutionary disinfecting tablets are 99.9% effective, dissolve in water, ultra-light weight. TABS are effervescent disinfecting & sanitizing tablets that deliver high performance without harsh chemicals.
* In addition to TABS, we will use Prot Electrostatic Sprayers. These sprayers have demonstrated an effectiveness against viruses similar to COVID-19 on hard, non porous surfaces. PRS technology uses the electrostatic process to atomize the cleaning product with high pressurized air. The droplets pass an electrode inside the nozzle creating a magnetically charged spray that seeks out and wraps around all touch points and grounded room surfaces.
* All common areas will equip and maintain hand sanitizer stations, including soap, paper towels, alcohol based hand sanitizer.
* Supply a hand washing station with soap, warm water, and paper towels or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content
* Clean common areas allowing guest access including bathrooms, kitchens, and entrances
* Collect and clean dishes, silverware, and other provided host amenities, if applicable
* Remove rubbish and add prelinish the lining bags to the trash cans
The Farm Venues can supply the following supplies to the guest:
* Disinfecting wipes or spray and paper towels
* Disposable medical grade gloves
* Disposable masks
* Hand Sanitizer solutions via portable or stationary solutions
The space has the following features:
* Space has access to outdoor air ventilation
* HVAC higher efficiency filters will be installed to stop the spread of COVID-19 as well as electrostatic cleaning of ventilation systems will be periodically performed.
* Space has been reconfigured to allow for physical distance
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $200
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
49 people saved this space