Urban Gallery In Chelsea Art District
Located in the heart of Chelsea, our spacious 3rd floor gallery is perfect for art exhibitions, fashion presentations, workshops, video/photo shootings, launches and more.
Three loosely divided rooms, high ceilings and large windows allow a wealth of natural light into the space, creating a bright, classic gallery atmosphere. With views of the High Line and Empire State building, our gallery is suited for creative professionals looking to impress in a sophisticated and urban environment.
The day price is for 8hours (9am - 5pm) weekday Monday through Thursday. Off hours are $220/hour. Weekends (Friday - Sunday) day price is $1850 for 8hours (9am - 5pm). Off hours are $240/hour. Over 50 guests will be $20/hour additional fees.
$130 cleaning fee is a base fee. The fee varies according to the situation.
Weekly and monthly rates are negotiable.
Cleaning Fee: $130
Minimum Booking: 1 day
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- The daily rate of $1700 is for a weekday(Monday-Thursday) from 9am to 5pm.
- Weekends(Friday - Sunday) rate is $1850 from 9am to 5pm and off-hours rental fee is $240/hour.
- Additional $20/hour fee over 50 guests.
- The renters must provide their own items (garbage bags, tablecloths, kitchen papers etc.) for the space unless otherwise negotiated.
- A specific time frame must be determined for the agreement.
- The lender is not responsible for any damages done to or loss of the renter’s works/possessions or physical injuries. The renter has the responsibility to obtain necessary insurance.
- Hard liquor, smoking, and cooking is not allowed on the premises. Wine and beer are acceptable with temporary liquor license if alcohol was sold to the guests.
- Light music is allowed, NO DJs. No group dancing. No loud singing.
- Furniture rental: Chairs ($1.20 each), Tables ($12 each), coat racks ($15 each), Pedestals ($10 each), speakers ($50 each), microphones ($20 each) and projector ($75). The rental amenities fee must be paid directly to the venue when ordered.
- The refundable security deposit fee of $500(after deducting a cleaning fee), extra hours fee should be paid directly to the venue after the booking.
We used this space for our mini-wedding ceremony. Misuzu was *very* kind and extremely responsive. We were so blessed to have her as our host. And the space worked really well!
Misuzu and her team were great communicators and very professional. Also very helpful in helping us get what we needed: tables, speakers, microphones, etc. We would highly rate this experience and space.
Misuzu was a very kind woman and helped with whatever I needed. I can't wait to do business with her again ❤️.
88 people saved this space