Located in the heart of Chelsea, our spacious 3rd floor gallery is perfect for art exhibitions, fashion presentations, workshops, launches and more.
Three loosely divided rooms, high ceilings and large windows allow a wealth of natural light into the space, creating a bright, classic gallery atmosphere. With views of the High Line and Empire State building, our gallery is suited for creative professionals looking to impress in a sophisticated and urban environment.
Weekly and monthly rates are negotiable.
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $120
Minimum Booking: 5 hours
Full cancellation up to 48-hours + $2,000,000 Host Insurance.
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace.Learn more
- Weekend and off-hours rental fee varies.
- The gallery's office and office items are not available to use by renters.
- The renters must provide their own items (eg. garbage bins and bags, tablecloths, etc.) for the space unless otherwise negotiated.
- A specific time frame must be determined for the agreement.
- A deposit of $300~(depending on the rental hours and dates) must be paid upon signing, in case of any damage or if the renter does not follow the contract. If there are no damages to the property and the contract has been kept, this deposit will be returned after deducting cleaning fee of $100~(depending on the situation).
- The lender is not responsible for any damages done to or loss of the renter’s works/possessions.
- Hard liquor, smoking, and cooking is not allowed on the premises. Wine and beer are acceptable.
- Light music is allowed, NO DJs.
- Furniture rental: Chairs ($1 each), Tables ($5 and $10) and Pedestals ($7)
Protected by $2,000,000 Host Insurance
Every booking on thisopenspace includes liability coverage, at no additional cost.
Misuzu was a very kind woman and helped with whatever I needed. I can't wait to do business with her again ❤️.
32 people saved this space