New Private Space With Kitchen And Patio
WORKSHOPS | TEAM OFF-SITES | BRANDING EVENTS | VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOTS | LAUNCHES | POP-UP SHOPS | TALKS | MEETUPS | PRIVATE DINNERS
-- No weddings or private parties --
Our space is still available with new COVID-19 precautions:
- new capacity is now 20 people
- enhanced cleaning and sanitization before every booking
- hand sanitizer and Lysol wipes provided
- masks are not mandatory but are encouraged
- event organizers must ensure their guests have no COVID-19 symptoms and have not recently returned from international travel
Centrally located just off Cambie Street in Mt. Pleasant, our brand new multi-purpose, self-contained space offers a modern design with full kitchen, lounge area and patio. Make this space your own with flexible tables and seating, a large island to saddle up to, and everything you need for professional presentations, training and workshops.
We are within walking and transit distance from Main Street, Cambie Street, West Broadway and Olympic Village. Situated next to a large grassy park, awesome coffee shops, hip brewers and tasty lunch spots makes it easy to break out or cater in.
- Full kitchen with oven (no stovetop), fridge, microwave & coffee maker
- Plates, bowls, mugs, cups & cutlery for up to 20 people
- Lounge area
- Tables (2 x 5 feet) & chairs for up to 35 people (can be cleared out for more formal events, and additional folding chairs available if needed)
- Audio/Visual set-up including HD projector, 100" screen, and Bose speaker
- South facing, large patio access
- Two washrooms
- Space Dimension: approx 28 feet x 45 feet.
- Capacity up to about 50 people (now 20 people due to COVID-19)
Monthly: not available
Minimum Booking: 3 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
We do require a liquor license when alcohol is being served.
The event space is part a shared workspace and community for entrepreneurs and freelancers, but it is a private, self-contained space within a newly renovated floor.
We typically charge an extra $100 if there is catering involved in the event and another $100 if there is alcohol involved - due to additional wear and tear, coordination and liability. We can occasionally accommodate a late checkout, but there would be an additional fee.
We require the space to be clean and after you leave, so please include this in your amount of time for booking. We will do the final clean and remove garbage after you've left.
Gorgeous space and top notch experience - Mitchell was very responsive and accommodating. Can't recommend enough!
Mitchell was helpful and prompt with his replies, would happily book the space again
Thanks again Jessica! Look forward to working with you again ;)
522 people saved this space