Natural Light Studio Manhattan View
- Open air creative space, ideal for your next meeting!
- Flooded with natural light with full Manhattan skyline view
- Surrounding industrial neighborhood provides endless options for vibrant backdrops
- Plenty of hospitality, galleries and amenities within very close walking distance
- Studio is 1100 square feet and has 12ft by 24ft of open space
- Western facing window & amazing natural light (approx 24ft wide & 8 ft tall)
- Large work table seats 8 comfortably. (approx. 4"x 8")
- furnished seating areas for teams or guests
- Building has 2nd floor patio access
- Fridge access
- Small prep area with coffee maker
- Basic hospitality items available
***photography & lighting items are available for rent per item.
Cleaning Fee: $25
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
All trash condensed to one bag (13gal) or taken out by the guest.
My photoshoot was a success and this space was a huge part of that! The location was good and the lighting was great. It was nice to be able to add on amenities while we were there too because I didn't expect to use the large steamer, but it came in clutch. The only downside I would say that it was really hot. Understandably so, we are in mid summer. Julie even put the AC on overnight so we would be as cool as possible, so not entirely their fault. I would rent this space out again in the future, if need be. Also, Jason and Julie offer way more than just a space!
32 people saved this space