What is Wishlist?
Wishlist is an opportunity for emerging and established brands to share a cohesively merchandised micro-department store.
- Wishlist is a shared pop up format by thisopenspace
- We work with landlords to provide short term opportunities at competitive prices to emerging, e-commerce, and - growing brands to sell in new spaces
- Wishlist is set up similar to a department store.
- Customers check out separately at each brand or collective’s department.
- Brands who book Wishlist will work together with the landlord to promote the pop up.
Where is Yorkville Village
Yorkville Village is a luxury mall in Toronto’s Affluent Yorkville Neighbourhood.
- Yorkville Village is at the heart of Yorkville, it’s where residents work out, buy groceries, and discover their favourite brands.
- Retailers at Yorkville Village have average price points north of $500/item
- Yorkville Village retailers report higher conversion rates and higher average cart sizes than other malls in Toronto
- Tenants include Equinox, Whole Foods, TNT, Soulcycle, Belstaff and many others. As of this Fall, it is also the host - for Toronto Fashion Week.
Hanging fixtures will be provided by Yorkville Village
We have 10 uniform tables, additional furniture can be approved by our team.
The space will be furnished in partnership with 507 Antiques/Eastroom
Bringing your own fixtures
All fixtures must meet our brand guidelines and be approved by our production manager.
If you require point of sale hardware we can try to arrange this for you through our friends at Shopify.
PR and Marketing
- Public Relations will be managed by ASC PR through Yorkville Village
- Launch Event
- Our launch event will be produced by Nude with VIP guests invited by ASC PR
- Other Events
- Each brand will have the option of hosting events that will drive awareness.
- Internal Marketing Through YVV
- Signage Temporary signage around the entrances
- Signage on the Glass Storefront visible from Whole Foods Elevator
- Wayfinding throughout the mall including directories
- Promotion through Yorkville Village’s Website, Facebook, Instagram
- Targeted local advertising on Facebook and Instagram
Vendor Formats, Sizing, and Pricing
XL Front - 450 sq ft - $5,500.00
XL Back - 450 sq ft - $4,800.00
L - 350 sq ft - $4,800.00
M Front - 225 sq ft - $2,500.00
M Back - 225 sq ft - $2,000.00
S - 144 sq ft - $1,500.00
XS - 100 sq ft - $1,200.00
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Steven was a great host - he was prompt at responding, personable and very accommodating. The holiday pop up was well curated and I was happy to be a part of it!
7 people saved this space