Space starts at a base rate of $250/day (10am till 5pm - any usage outside regular hours are an additional fee of $75.00 per hour). Please include your set-up and clean-up time.
We are a discreet little studio with a contemporary charm located in the heart of Vancouver's Chinatown district. Our new-fashioned atelier with white washed floors, 100 year old brick walls, 15 foot ceilings and softly filtered window light, provides a perfect environment for photoshoots, small scale video shoots, art exhibits and creative endeavours.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Minimum Booking: 3 hours
The building contains 2 artists whose workshops are in the same building. Atelier 254 is located in the front of the building, with the artist workshops and the bathroom(s) located throughout the rest. We ask a few things to consider for your potential usage of the space:
*Failure to adhere to these space rules will result in the FULL loss of the damage deposit.*
1. NO shoes are to be worn in the bathroom or in any space outside of the area that you are using.
2. To NOT linger in the area outside the bathroom as it's not in the area you would be potentially renting and that space is where the artists leave their belongings.
3. If you have equipment/props brought in, please do NOT drag them on the ground as it can cause scratches. If damage happens (outside of what is already there which we are aware of) it would lead to a loss of your damage deposit.
4. After you have loaded in all your equipment/staff, the front door (street level) must be closed and KEPT LOCKED AT ALL TIMES DURING THE RENTAL. Unfortunately there are vagrants in the neighbourhood who capitalize on opportunities via open doors and can swiftly come in and steal items.
5. No usage of ANY items (chairs, tables, furniture etc) in the building aside from the space being rented.
Lexani's space is just as it appears online if not better. It's full of amazing beautiful natural light that made it a joy to shoot in. I would highly recommend it and will be using the space again for sure!
The Atelier 254 is a comfortable shared space - clean and a little rustic, with plenty of character. Soft, indirect, natural light during the day made it fantastic for a photo shoot. Lexani is down to earth, easy to talk to, and quick to respond to any requests. We did have quite a bit of equipment, and there are some stairs to get up to the space, which was no problem for us - but be prepared for them. Overall, Atelier 254 is incredible value for what it offers, and we would definitely book here again.
215 people saved this space