Bright Vintage Warehouse Loft
This studio is a creative naturally lit lifestyle studio space meant for photographers, videographers, content creators and small intimate events. Located in a historic Leaside warehouse, it has been completely renovated into a welcoming bright loft. Designed and Owned by Toronto based photographer Liz Salzman, it encapsulates the vibrant vintage eclecticism often found throughout Toronto. Featuring a curated collection of locally sourced furnishings and art installations, the studio flawlessly embodies the cultural language of Toronto. Salzman's passion for visual design aided her in restoring treasured features like exposed piping and floor to ceiling factory windows. The 1200 sqf open concept loft offers ample space for equipment, guests, and attractive ambiance. Guests have access to a three piece bathroom, multiple lounge areas, and a full service kitchen complete with a turquoise refrigerator and skylight. With intertwined characteristics of a factory loft and fresh sleek elements of modernism, this studio is the perfect location for your next shoot or gathering!
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $50
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- Remove outdoor shoes. Our floors are painted white and will show marks.
- Do not drag furniture, only lift ( we will be checking for new marks on floor)
- Return everything to where you found it. Our cleaner is there to disinfect, and cannot move all furniture back on their own.
- Respect your booking time.
- Keep noise to a reasonable level
- No smoking or drug use in the space
- Forbidden to shoot anything that is violent, racist, discriminatory, harassing, pornography, or other content deemed inappropriate
- No use sparkles, glitter, confetti, or anything of a similar nature in the studio space or open flames
Perfect place, even more space than I expected and perfect punctual.
Liz's space was fantastic! The pictures made it look incredible, but it was even more beautiful in real life. The space was very open and bright, and perfect for our photo / video shoot. Liz was also quick to respond when I had questions. Looking forward to coming back to the studio soon!
Stunning space, highly recommend!
Beautiful place and great host. Everything worked out great for us!
We loved shooting here at Liz's space! It had a few different spots for photos, as well as a variety of furniture pieces to utilize. Liz was easy to communicate with and a very gracious host. I can't wait to come back!
53 people saved this space