Spacious Bright Open Brick Loft
This extremely rare 4500 sq ft loft is the epitome of Brooklyn loft living. Huge open lounge area with 20 person communal dining table, exposed brick, open kitchen and wall of windows. Four bedrooms that double as breakout rooms for creative retreats and workshops or holding rooms for actors.
Natural light pours in from the north and south. Centrally located on a very quiet street with plenty of street parking. Elevator and wide halls provide easy load in for crew. Centrally located on a quiet one-way street in Clinton Hill with easy access to the subway.
-4500 sqft/ 4 bedroom/ 1 bath loft
-13' high ceiling
- Elevator building
- Space to store equipment without affecting the shoot
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining Room and Lounge area
- Natural light from the north and south
- 4 Fully furnished bedrooms (great for shooting or as holding rooms for actors)
- On-site manager
- Quiet street perfect for recording audio
- Extra styling items such as pillows, planters, dishware, bedding and art available for rent
- Non-metered street parking is available
-A shoot kit with floorpan and furniture available in the space can be provided upon request
We’ve worked with large crews from MTV, VH1, ABC, HBO, SONY And small crews from PBS, Tazo Tea and VICE as well as many indie film projects and advertisers. We love working with a variety of crew sizes, projects and budgets.
Please message us with the answers to the following questions:
-Crew size (actors included)?
-What are the hours you would need the space (from set up to clean up)?
-Will there be any heavy and/or high voltage equipment in use?
-What area of the loft will you be interested in shooting?
-Do you plan on shooting in the hallway or in front of the building?
Things that MUST be provided after booking are:
-A Certificate of Insurance (COI) with us listed as an certificate holder
-Our location agreement must be signed
-A refundable damage deposit via Check
The loft is serviced by the G train at the Classon Ave stop and the C Train at the Clinton / Washington stop (20 minutes to downtown Manhattan) and several buses which travels within Brooklyn. By car, the Williamsburg and Brooklyn bridge from lower Manhattan should get you here in 20 minutes.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $200
Minimum Booking: 6 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- The space must be returned in the condition it was received.
- Please respect the building and its residents.
- NO Smoking inside the apartment.
- NO burning of candles or incense.
- NO pets without prior permission.
- NO outside visitors without permission of the host.
- All garbage must be RECYCLED. Garbage and recycle bags are provided.
- NO roof access.
35 people saved this space