Spacious Bright Open Brick Loft
Clinton Hill - Brooklyn, NY
Meetings, Events, Production
This extremely rare 4500 sq ft loft is the epitome of Brooklyn loft living. Huge open lounge area with 20 person communal dining table, exposed brick, open kitchen and wall of windows. Four bedrooms that double as breakout rooms for creative retreats and workshops or holding rooms for actors.
Natural light pours in from the north and south. Centrally located on a very quiet street with plenty of street parking. Elevator and wide halls provide easy load in for crew. Centrally located on a quiet one-way street in Clinton Hill with easy access to the subway.
Amenities & Features
Cleaning Fee: $200
Minimum Booking: 6 hours
Furniture can be rearranged
Can be rented till late at night
- The space must be returned in the condition it was received.
- Please respect the building and its residents.
- NO Smoking inside the apartment.
- NO burning of candles or incense.
- NO pets without prior permission.
- NO outside visitors without permission of the host.
- All garbage must be RECYCLED. Garbage and recycle bags are provided.
- NO roof access.
Protected by $2,000,000 Host Insurance
Every booking on thisopenspace includes liability coverage, at no additional cost.