Bright Street Level Event Space
Gastown - Vancouver, BC
Retail, Meetings, Production
**Only available after 6pm Monday to Friday. Available all day on Saturday and Sunday**
Centrally located between Gastown and Chinatown, our space features 1,700 sq ft street facing event space, including a front lounge, an open-concept space that can be fully customized, 2 small meeting rooms, 2 washrooms and a kitchenette.
This venue is a social space for exhibitions, readings, talks, launches, workshops, pop-up shops and more. The flexible street-level space is also great for photo shoots, small-scale conferences, professional development seminars and team building retreats. Our place is a flexible space for your event.
• Central downtown location, only 1 block away from Stadium-Chinatown skytrain station
• A venue space that can accommodate anywhere from as little as 10 people to a maximum of 100 standing
• A dedicated on-site team member to facilitate your event
• Unlimited wifi to you and your guests
• Presentation style seating for 40 people
• Access to both meeting rooms (6 people per space) for breakout sessions/training
• Long-table workshop set-up for up to 20 people
• Access to kitchenette
For an additional cost, we can provide the following to enhance the event experience for you and your guests. Let us know if you're interested in any of the following!
• Access to an unlimited coffee and tea making station for your guests
• Presentation style seating for up to 60 people
• Audio/Visual set-up including projector, screen, microphone and speaker system
• Dedicated Audio/Visual technician
• Reputable DJ services can be provided for your cocktail/corporate party, with custom playlist if required!
• The ‘work essentials’ meeting pack including pens, pencils, sticky notes, easel, markers
• Planning and production service; we’ll handle all of your logistics, budgeting, vendor bookings and more!
Amenities & Features
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $80
Minimum Booking: 4 hours
View Cancellation Policy (full refund within 24 hours)
Can be rented till late at night
Furniture can be rearranged
Smaller bookings of under 25 people for partial use of the space can be discussed. Just ask us!
1. If you would like to serve liquor, you must obtain a Special Event Permit and there will be an increased cleaning fee. We can also coordinate a paid bar service on your behalf, please let us know!
2. If you serve any form of drinks or catering it will incur an increased cleaning fee.
3. A minimum rental fee of $500 is applicable to Friday and Saturday evening.
4. $50 per hour for setup and teardown time.
6. Renters can bring in their own AV equipment.
Protected by $2,000,000 Host Insurance
Every booking on thisopenspace includes liability coverage, at no additional cost.
Quick communication and organization. Very easy working experience with both Sean and his colleague Lisa. Will definitely go to them and this space for future events.
21 people saved this space