Modern Luxury Rooms All For One Price
Maximum guests at 10 guests at a time
Contact tracing in place; masks are the law
This is a private studio in a very low traffic building
We clean and sanitize between each booking
We offer cleaning supplies and sanitizers in the space *
Contactless booking, check in and check out
Located at the border of Vaughan and Toronto. Close to Major Highway 427 Photo Studio 314 is a magnificent, soaring and bright space; heaven for photographers, creative influencers and event planners. 1 booking with 3 Rooms to Use!!
Create to your heart's content!
Perfectly suited to lifestyle shoots, portraits, e-commerce, fashion, films, interviews and documentaries, etc.
Brick walls aesthetic and 'Contemporary California' chic styling gives a great backdrop to all sorts of creative uses. Featuring an 'only one in the city' 60's style Eero Aarnio acrylic hanging egg chair. Numerous props adorn the shelves, great for quick and memorable styling.
- Free PARKING
- Pampas grass and period furniture, props
- Freshly painted designer walls
- Clean, renovated washroom
- Oversize professional rolling garment rack (30+outfits)
- Professional grade Garment steamer
- Autopoles with 9' colour backdrop, $8.00 per foot used*
- Kitchen complete with espresso machine and microwave
- 10 folding chairs
- Large lounge area complete with seating
*contact us to inquire about rates and usage
PRICING AND QUOTES: Listed rates are 'starting at' and include 10 guests or fewer, MONDAY - SUNDAY
* LATE NIGHT PARTIES ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THIS SPACE.
* ALL BOOKINGS END AT 11:00 PM.
* NO DJs. EVER. 'BYO' AUDIO EQUIPMENT IS NOT ALLOWED-
NOTE: Cameras are installed as a passive security measure for timing, additional guests and any breakage that would need to be resolved through the security deposit.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
Amazing & versatile space
20 people saved this space