Andean Community Gathering Space
MUNAY means beauty/love in the Quechua language and is one of the Seven Andean Principles that we value dearly. We are a group of heart-based individuals that are committed to spiritual growth, supporting one another and creating a better world for future generations.
We love hosting inspiring classes, workshops and events and are excited to share our beautiful Munay Space in North Vancouver with like-minded groups and individuals. This space is a community gathering space that welcomes people with an open heart so they can feel inspired and peaceful as they do their beautiful work in the world.
This space is perfect for community gatherings (theatre style or in circle), health and wellness workshops, meditation, yoga, as well as community development and awareness. This is also a great space for individuals and artists who are working on a creative project or wanting some private rehearsal/practice time rather than teaching a class. Also attached to the group rental area is an office/storage area with 2 desk spaces that are available for work as well in a comfortable and peaceful office area that can be closed off from the event area.
What we have available for use:
– kitchen with dishes, cutlery, kettle, filtered water, etc…
– microwave and mini-fridge
– wifi access and speakers to plug in iPod
- white board, and dry-erase board
– private washroom
– private office area to set-up outside of workshop space
– 22 chairs and 20 back-jack chairs for the floor
– 14 yoga bolsters, 14 yoga 2" rectangle foam-chip blocks and 28 yoga cork blocks
- workshop space comfortably fits 25-30 people in a circle seated, 35 people theatre style or 12-15 people lying down on yoga mats
Free street parking, accessible by transit, close to small park and creek for access to nature, close to cafe’s and restaurants. Large windows with lots of natural light with a beautiful view of the mountains and curtains for privacy.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Maximum Booking: 8 weeks
19 people saved this space