Cosy Independent Coffee Shop
Warm and inviting space. Décor features new and modern photos of Toronto's East end Leslieville neighborhood. Simple greys, greens and wood are the tones of the room.
Long communal table seats 8, as well as a live edge window bar that seats 4. Corner patio with picnic tables, bench seating and a beautiful mural mapping out the neighbourhood (Patio only available until 9pm, no smoking allowed and not licensed).
Great for stand up style events, photo shoots and intimate style gatherings. Tables can be adjusted based on requirements. Small convection oven can be made available for food warming. Barista specialty coffees can be added to any package.
Pricing is subject to time of day, season and duration of events.
Please note: very limited weekday and weekend morning availability (will be a considerable added surcharge).
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Minimum Booking: 3 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- One staff member must be onsite for the entire event.
- All power requirements (outside standard issue) must be approved prior to event days (examples include large light trees, gobo lights etc.)
- SOP can be taken care of by the client, but must be strictly enforced (a Smart Serve staff member can be provided for you at an additional cost).
- Outside food vendors must be approved prior to event day and coffee service must be provided by us.
- Load in/out times are also subject to availability
Joelle was extremely accommodating and very pleasant (personally) to deal with. The space was as described, and our shoot went as planned as a result.
Held my sister's baby shower at this space. Perfect space for up to 20 people. Excellent coffee! Joelle was on-site throughout the entire event and was readily available for everything we needed. It was a very hot day and the a/c had a tough time cooling the room, but otherwise, we had a great time!
38 people saved this space