Warm and inviting space. Décor features new and modern photos of Toronto's East end Leslieville neighborhood. Simple greys, greens and wood are the tones of the room.
Long communal table seats 8, as well as a live edge window bar that seats 4. Corner patio with picnic tables, bench seating and a beautiful mural mapping out the neighbourhood (Patio only available until 9pm, no smoking allowed and not licensed).
Great for stand up style events, photo shoots and intimate style gatherings. Tables can be adjusted based on requirements. Small convection oven can be made available for food warming. Barista specialty coffees can be added to any package.
Pricing is subject to time of day, season and duration of events.
Please note: very limited weekday and weekend morning availability (will be a considerable added surcharge).
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Minimum Booking: 3 hours
View Cancellation Policy (full refund within 24 hours)
- One staff member must be onsite for the entire event.
- All power requirements (outside standard issue) must be approved prior to event days (examples include large light trees, gobo lights etc.)
- SOP can be taken care of by the client, but must be strictly enforced (a Smart Serve staff member can be provided for you at an additional cost).
- Outside food vendors must be approved prior to event day and coffee service must be provided by us.
- Load in/out times are also subject to availability
Protected by $2,000,000 Host Insurance
Every booking on thisopenspace includes liability coverage, at no additional cost.
2 people saved this space