Ultimate Residential Suburban 80s Home
This light filled residential home with 4 exposures surround offers plenty of room to work. The home is a mix of modern and suburban 80’s chic. Set on secluded land only 12 miles from Manhattan this home offers midcentury modern furniture, cathedral ceiling great room, modern furniture, modern art and a curated collection of beautiful objects. Outdoors features; large deck/patio, landscaped garden and pool. Plenty of private and street parking. Film friendly area. Easy access from NYC.
Cleaning Fee: $300
Minimum Booking: 5 hours
It is strongly recommended that client visit the location before renting it. Client shall have insurance and may be requested to provide additional certificates of insurance or a security deposit to the property owner in advance of the event. All Fee's must be paid in advance of the rental. There is no smoking at this location. Any movement of furniture will require prior approval. Alcohol consumption is allowed with prior authorization and should be
1. Security Deposit: We do require a minimum of $2,500 security deposit for possible clean up cost and damages. This security deposit is due before starting the rental in form of a check and will be given back to the renter after the event if the space shows no damage or requires a clean up. The security deposit amount will be governed by the type of event the space is used for.
2. Space Specifications. Owners grant to Renter use of the following amenities at the Space during the Event: lights, AC Units, electrical outlets, CD player/sound system, hot & cold running water, refrigerator, microwave oven, 2 private bathrooms, One desk and one table, one couch and two chairs.
Owners shall not be responsible for supplying any of the following for the Event: food, beverages, dishes or eating utensils, napkins, cups, serving dishes.
Cooking is allowed with prior authorization.
Floor protection is required to be used under any equipment not part of the event or shoot. Floor protection using a ram board, corrugated cardboard, and carpet film should be done by the crew.
Except for the specifications set forth above, the Space shall be provided as-is and Owners make no warranty to Renter regarding the suitability of the Space for Renter’s intended use. There is NO drilling, gluing or taping anything on or in flooring, ceiling or walls allowed. Renter shall leave the Space in the same or similar condition as when Renter entered. Renter shall be responsible for any damage caused to the Space beyond ordinary wear and tear, and shall be required to arrange for the repair of any such damage. In the event that Renter does not satisfactorily arrange for such repair, Owners shall be entitled to arrange for any necessary repairs at Renter’s expense. Renter shall reimburse Owners for any such repairs within 30 days of Owners’ written request for reimbursement, which request shall be accompanied by written verification of the amount of the expenses incurred.
3. Alcohol. Owners grant to Renter permission to provide and serve alcoholic beverages at the Event. Renter agrees to assume all responsibility for ensuring that no one underage is served alcohol and that all guests 21 years of age and older who are served alcohol drink responsibly.
4. Cleanup. Each rental will require a $300 clean up fee. Renter agrees to clean up Space and take all trash with them. If more than one regular household trash bag (13 gallons) is left behind a fee of $25 per trash bag will apply.
5. Overtime will be billed at 1.5x the hourly rental rate.
6. Right of Entry. Owners shall have the right to enter the Space at any time for any reasonable purpose, including any emergency that may threaten damage to Owners’ property, or injury to any person in or near the Space.
7. Indemnification. Renter hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Owners from any damages, actions, suits, claims, or other costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with any damage to any property or any injury caused to any person (including death) caused by Renter’s use of the Space, including any acts or omissions on the part of Renter, its employees, officers, directors, independent contractors, or other agents. Renter shall notify Owners of any damage or injury of which it has knowledge in, to, or near the Space, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury.
8. Compliance with Laws. Renter shall obtain and maintain any necessary permits, licenses, or other forms of permission necessary to use the Space according to the permitted uses set forth in a lawful manner. Renter shall not use the Space in any manner that would violate any established local, state, or federal laws.
9. Cancellation. Please refer to thisopenspace's general rules.
10. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed in all respects by, the laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflicts of law principles.