Spacious White Brick Loft Studio
A multi-purpose photo and video studio in the heart of Old Toronto.
• 900 square feet
• White brick wall
• Wooden beams
• North facing windows providing soft natural light
• Variety of furniture available for use
• Full Kitchen
• 70 inch Samsung smart TV with Spotify, Youtube, etc.
• High Speed Wifi
• Set of 3 Godox Pro600 Monolights
• Variety of light modifiers
• 9ft seamless backgrounds in a variety of colours (white, grey, black, green, red, blue, beige)
• C-stands (5)
• Manfrotto background pole (1)
We require a 4 hour minimum booking so as to operate in either half or full day rentals to ensure time to clean and reset between each booking.
• Our desk space including monitors is available for editing projects or client sessions, let us know if you'd like to request this at additional cost
• We have various digital and film cameras and lenses which can be rented at additional cost
• We also have an HD projector available which is great for creative lighting or presentations
You're welcome to bring your own equipment into the space, or let us know if you need something specific which we might be able to acquire for your project! Let us know what you'll be bringing into the space so we can assist you in your load in.
Nicole is also an experienced photographer and is happy to help with your light set-up or answer any questions you might have. She can also shoot your project if you are looking for a photographer, just let us know.
• Paid parking available in the surrounding area, inquire with your booking for more information regarding loading into the space
Check us out on Instagram at @ndkstudios to see some of the work shot here and more photos of the space!
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $35
Minimum Booking: 3 hours
Maximum Booking: 10 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
Rules and Regulations:
We adhere to the province regulations regarding Covid-19 and at this point may only allow crews of 5 individuals to ensure proper space to socially distance within the space.
Masks are mandatory for all crew members behind the camera and we offer hand sanitizer etc. upon arrival. Our space is cleaned and disinfected before and after each booking.
Those renting the space will be required to fill out a Covid-19 questionnaire and we ask that you please cancel your booking (you will receive a full refund) if you or anyone on your team show symptoms.
• We will give you more information regarding the best way to load into the space when confirming your rental request
• If crew members need to load in earlier than requested booking time, please send a request ahead of time and we'll adjust your booking to reflect this
• If crew/guests are running late, let us know if you require additional time, and we'll try our best to accommodate your request
• Please inform guests ahead of time to bring clean, indoor shoes or slippers. Especially during rainy days and winter months when we have a strict 'no outdoor shoes policy' due to puddles left behind by slush.
• Allow 25-45mins (depending on production) for tear down, tidying and clear out towards the end of booking
• In-studio backdrops should only be handled by studio staff. Please ask for assistance when you're ready to swap out seamless rolls
• If damage is incurred to studio property or equipment, kindly advise studio staff prior to departure in case coverage or replacements are needed
• If more time is required and the studio is not booked after your allotted time-frame, ask studio staff if an extension may be arranged. Same day overtime requests are charged at $50/hr if there is time available
• Smoking is strictly prohibited in studio or on building facilities (this includes areas outside the building entrance). The building owner has requested for tenants to inform guests who must smoke to do so across the street or at least 10 meters away from any entrance
• Any missing items or damages incurred to equipment, studio or studio belongings is solely the responsibility of the renter. The renter is required to cover costs for missing or damaged items
• The studio will not be held liable for incidents, accidents or injuries that occur anywhere in the building, or on the studio premises during your rental period
• Additional cleaning fees automatically apply for shoots involving hair cutting, glitter, body art, sand, extra dirt left behind on walls, tables, chairs and equipment or other elements that require extra time to clean ($50/hr)
• Items delivered before or left after a shoot, are strictly the responsibility of the client. NDK Studios cannot assume any responsibility for loss or damage to items
• Coloured sprays and toxic aerosol sprays that need proper ventilation are strictly prohibited from being used inside the studio or anywhere on the building premises
• No sexual activity of any kind is permitted on site. If warned once and it continues, your booking will be immediately terminated
• Water or any other types of liquid element shoots are restricted in the studio and on the building premises
• Fire elements, candles or anything that may cause a spark is not permitted anywhere in the studio
• Any missing items or damages incurred to equipment, studio or studio belongings is solely the responsibility of the renter. The renter is required to cover costs for missing or damaged items.
• Animals of any kind are not permitted in the space or within the building
• Cleaning and maintenance fee is for regular cleaning and maintenance, not for cleaning up messes. Please respect the space and wipe any spillages, put garbage in the garbage can, put tables and chairs back where you found it before you leave. If you leave a mess, you will be charged extra
• Please do not disrupt other nearby units, the building hallway, or use other parts of the building premises to shoot or loiter
• Please keep voices and/or music volume at a respectable level so as not to disturb neighbours
• Please note that there are no refunds for unused hours on the day of your booking as we’ve already blocked the time from our calendar. If you need to shorten your booking time frame, please do so within 7 days notice. Bookings can be with no fee if 7 days notice is provided. Late cancellation requests (less than 7 days notice) are subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
• Payments for all bookings are non-refundable.
Fantastic space for photoshoots! Nicole was an excellent host. The place was very clean and there were excellent covid protocols in place. Highly recommend. We'll be back soon.
34 people saved this space