Secret Hollywood Boulevard Rooftop Venue
Beautiful, modern second-floor office space and newly constructed rooftop deck and gazebo overlooking Hollywood Boulevard, just two blocks east of the Dolby Theater (site of the Oscars) and world-famous TCL Chinese Theatre. This is a one-of-a-kind venue right on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, within view of such iconic sights as The Egyptian Theater and the historic Musso & Frank Grill. We are on the block at which several scenes from Tarantino's Once Upon A Time in Hollywood (2019) was filmed. For the first time, this hidden gem is available for your office party, wedding reception, birthday, photoshoot, production, and other events!
The deck is roughly 1,000 square feet and features elegant bistro string lighting and a NEW stage area for DJs, bands, or catering setup. The rooftop can accommodate up to 70 people at one time.
The indoor portion of our space includes two restrooms, a kitchen, and a private "VIP" room available to renters for use during events.
We have three propane space heaters for the rooftop included at no charge to you as well as a selection of party furniture and games available for rent. We also have a selection of vendors for additional services such as catering, bar service, DJ, photo booth, esports, etc.
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $240
Minimum Booking: 4 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- We require at minimum a site rep from our team for all events. For larger events, additional staffing may be required for housekeeping, security, and event support purposes. Site team fees are not included in the base rental fee.
- The venue may be available for hours outside those listed, subject to approval on case-by-case basis. Holiday/peak demand pricing may apply. Rates for low-demand dates also negotiable!
- There is a $500.00 refundable security deposit which will be fully refunded within 1-3 business days following the event, assuming there are no damages to property nor overages incurred.
- Setup + teardown time MUST TAKE PLACE DURING RENTED HOURS. The latest we typically allow for events is until 2am.
- Renter may temporarily decorate and rearrange the space within reason, but is responsible to return the space to how it was found before final departure.
- The maximum capacity weight of the roof is 70 persons at one time. Renter is responsible to cooperate with Phantom team to monitor rooftop capacity and ensure that the capacity is not exceeded.
- We have some preferred vendors for bar service, DJ, photo booth, catering, etc that we can arrange for you and/or connect you to, or you’re also welcome to use your own. Our preferred vendors can be hired through this link: [link hidden]
- Sales of alcohol, cannabis, or other controlled substances are strictly PROHIBITED at the venue. Serving alcohol or other controlled substances to people not of legal age is also strictly prohibited. Smoking is prohibited inside the venue.
- Only private, invite-only events are permitted at the venue. You may not advertise on Hollywood Blvd or invite people from the street.
1 person saved this space