Green Rooftop Patio
Rooftop Patio. Live in the city and looking for some private outdoor space? Green rooftop patio is great for family BBQs, small weddings, and small corporate events up to 25 people max. The space come equipped with gas BBQ, gas fireplace, and patio furniture. Newly updated layout including a water tight pergola so you can still enjoy your event if it is raining! Must be able to do stairs.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Booking: 6 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
1. Maximum 25 persons (no exceptions). If exceeded, booking guest will forfeit the security deposit.
2. Check-in: 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
3. Checkout: 11:59 p.m (same day) .
4. No smoking - No smoking or incendiary devices of any kind on the rooftop as the fertilizer used on the green roof is flammable. Ie (no Tiki torches)
5. No pets
6. Must follow Toronto noise By-Laws (no amplified noise 11pm to 9am M-F)
7. If consuming alcohol a Special Occasions Permit is required ([link hidden])
8. When finished using the barbeque please remember to clean the grill, turn off the gas under the barbeque and replace the cover when the barbeque has cooled down.
9. If using the gas fireplace remember to turn off the gas under the fireplace when finished using.
10. Upon leaving please return all pillows and couch cushions inside on the deck boxes at the top of the stairwell.
11. Make sure to clean up all your garbage before you leave and take it with you (there is a dumpster in the parking lot). Leave it as you found it!
12. Caution: the white patio stones stain very easily, so clean up any spills immediately to help prevent staining.
13. Furniture is to be left in place and not re-arranged. No outside furniture, nor tents are allowed.
14. We cannot control the weather and there is a strict cancellation policy so there is no refunds. However, there is a water tight pergola so you can still enjoy your event in the rain. If there is a weather warning from environment Canada a 50% discount is offered on your next weekday booking Monday-Thursday (subject to availability).
15. Guests are not allowed to stay over night. All guests must vacate the rooftop and property no later than 11:59pm on the evening of their booking. Additional charge of $200 for the first hour applies past effective 12am, and full day rate applies if past 1am the morning following the booking – no exceptions.
16. No on-site parking or loading. Street parking is available one block South of the site (Marcia Ave).
17. No tents, structures, or additional furniture allowed – the space is furnished.
18. Absolutely No walking on the plant trays (Green part of the roof).
19. Restrict noise in common stairwell as there are other tenants living and working in the building.
20. Access to stairwell service rooftop (upper roof) is restricted (no access)
21. Security deposit of $1000 is to be refunded within 24 hrs of a positive post event inspection (no damages, missing chattels or extra cleaning required)
22. The booking guest is responsible for the security and actions of their guests.
23. Guests are required to wear masks in the stairwell and all enclosed common areas.
24. If decorating the rooftop nothing is to be attached to the wall paneling or pergola (no screws, adhesives, rope etc.)
25. Must follow current COVID rules for outdoor gatherings at the time of your booking
Great venue. Private location with huge BBQ and fire pit area. Plenty of space and seating for guests. Would definitely book again!
38 people saved this space