Bright And Modern Prime Retail Space
28 Water Street is located near the intersection of Water and Carrall Streets, situated near the southwest corner of Maple Tree Square, Vancouver’s first historic public space in the Gastown district. Gastown is an internationally renowned heritage zone, adjacent to Vancouver’s financial core, and is in very close proximity to the SeaBus terminal, Waterfront SkyTrain Station, the West Coast Express, and several public parkades.
Characterized by cobblestone streets, brick and timber heritage buildings and abundant historical charm, Gastown is home to many boutiques, international retailers and award-winning restaurants, several emerging design firms, and Vancouver’s top high tech and visual effects companies.
Several acclaimed restaurants including L’Abattoir, Bauhaus, Pidgin and Di Beppe, as well as a thriving retail market including COS by H&M, Roden Gray, Herschel Supply Co., Oak + Fort and Inform Interiors, have established Gastown as one of the most stylish neighborhoods in the world.
• Highly coveted retail opportunity with exceptional exposure on Gastown’s busiest street
• Fully restored heritage façade with prominent signage potential and large retail display windows
• Bright and airy unit with excellent ceiling heights, hardwood flooring and track lighting throughout
• Private in-suite kitchenette plus large dedicated storage area
• Located in a high foot traffic area, surrounded by numerous boutique retailers, popular cafés, and lounges
• Excellent transit access, just steps away from Waterfront SkyTrain Station and numerous transit lines
• The unit comes with exciting display shelving, cash counter area, and display tables ideal for pop-up shops with minimal to no leasehold improvements required.
If you have any timing requests or any other questions, please reach out.
When requesting to book, kindly include your total crew size and a brief description of your intended use of the space.
Ensure you are including load-in/out time in your booking period, you will not be granted access outside of your time slot.
There are EasyPark parkades nearby.
Cleaning Fee: $275
Minimum Booking: 1 day
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
• Please enjoy the space with respect and care; leave the space as you found it.
• No holes, nails, screws, or permanent adhesives in or on any of the walls and windows
• Remove all food, drinks, and garbage upon checkout. Take all your belongings.
• The cleaning fee only covers for post rental Covid cleaning—
General cleaning, including floor sweeping/mopping, wiping down surfaces are expected to be done by the guest(s) before checkout).
• Alcohol serving must be accompanied by serving it right certificate and proper license. Smoking is not permitted at all times. Children under the age of 18 must be under adult supervision.
• Any emergency/damage callout visits that require host to be onsite or outside of event booking time are charged at $90 per hour.
• Quiet hours 10pm-8am, residents are above the retail space.
• Please close and lock all windows and doors when leaving the property.
• Please refrain from tampering with the electrical box in the stockroom.
• If you are ever unsure of the operations of certain equipments or fixtures, please contact host before use.
• Please refrain from repositioning the furniture/shelving set up.
• Please notify your host if damages are made on any of the furniture, fixtures or property throughout your stay.
• The person booking is responsible for communicating these rules to the rest of their booking party
Fredrik has been so great to work with and very responsive. The space is such an amazing location for events and very accessible.
Our third time booking with Fredrik- always a pleasure. Very communicative and a helpful host.
Fredrik was an amazing host! Fast communication and the space was accurately described. Beautiful store front, perfect for all sorts of events! Thank you for everything Fredrik!
This space is great for pop up events, and Fredrik was a great host like always.
The space is amazing! Fredrik is very responsive and friendly, made sure we’re all set up and always following up. Will book the space again!
Fredrik was very helpful and respectful, going over and beyond hosting our pop up event. Quick response time and lovely venue, great price for an excellent spot. Would definitely rent again!
We used the space for a pop up and we had a lot of foot trafic.
26 people saved this space