Bright And Modern Prime Retail Space
28 Water Street is located near the intersection of Water and Carrall Streets, situated near the southwest corner of Maple Tree Square, Vancouver’s first historic public space in the Gastown district. Gastown is an internationally renowned heritage zone, adjacent to Vancouver’s financial core, and is in very close proximity to the SeaBus terminal, Waterfront SkyTrain Station, the West Coast Express, and several public parkades. Characterized by cobblestone streets, brick and timber heritage buildings and abundant historical charm, Gastown is home to many boutiques, international retailers and award-winning restaurants, several emerging design firms, and Vancouver’s top high tech and visual effects companies. Several acclaimed restaurants including L’Abattoir, Bauhaus, Pidgin and Di Beppe, as well as a thriving retail market including COS by H&M, Roden Gray, Herschel Supply Co., Oak + Fort and Inform Interiors, have established Gastown as one of the most stylish neighborhoods in the world.
• Highly coveted retail opportunity with exceptional exposure on Gastown’s busiest street
• Fully restored heritage façade with prominent signage potential and large retail display windows
• Bright and airy unit with excellent ceiling heights, hardwood flooring and track lighting throughout
• Private in-suite kitchenette plus large dedicated storage area
• Located in a high foot traffic area, surrounded by numerous boutique retailers, popular cafés, and lounges
• Excellent transit access, just steps away from Waterfront SkyTrain Station and numerous transit lines
• The unit comes with exciting display shelving, cash counter area, and display tables ideal for pop-up shops with minimal to no leasehold improvements required.
Cleaning Fee: $250
Minimum Booking: 1 day
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
2 people saved this space