Unique Ivory Artist Loft In Chelsea
Midtown - New York, NY
Located in the heart of Chelsea's art district, our loft is an artists’ haven!
This spacious and bright 2,000 sq ft loft is ideal for photo-shoots, film/TV, exclusive events, and so much more...
Designed by a sculptor, all of the elements in this space are truly unique.
Many highlights of the space can be seen in the various textures as well, which are great for shoots and other fashion productions.
Features of our loft include:
- 2,000 sq. ft.
- 11 ft. high ceilings.
- Various shooting textures. Including: Large white brick wall, exposed brick wall, clean white wall, concrete with natural stone designed full kitchen & bathroom, white stained oak wood accent wall, 100+ year old metal doors, fire escape, and white stained flooring.
- Kitchen includes a unique floating concrete bar.
- 2 custom designed oak wood benches.
- Private room available for hair/makeup & styling changes.
- Large windows which provide beautiful natural light in the day.
- Custom designed light sconces and track lighting offer a chic ambiance in the evening.
- Furniture options available.
- Paper backdrops and grip available.
- Digital techs and assistants available.
- Stationary HD Projector with 100 inch drop screen available.
Amenities & Features
Cleaning Fee: $200
Minimum Booking: 4 hours
Can be rented till late at night
Furniture can be rearranged
We require an event insurance and licensed caterers/bartenders for all bookings.
Protected by $2,000,000 Host Insurance
Every booking on thisopenspace includes liability coverage, at no additional cost.