Luxurious And Spacious Studio
Open loft space located in heart of New York City, in Chelsea Manhattan. This 2000 square-foot studio sits on the 6th floor offering a bright and tranquil space with tons of flexibility and functionality suitable for a multitude of event uses. This studio is newly renovated and fully equipped with state of the art lighting equipment, which is dimmable and perfect for setting any kind of setting.
This studio is equipped with a lounge area to relax, a kitchenette area to prepare/serve food and beverages, and Bluetooth surround-sound so you can stream any audio of your choice.
Additionally, a parking garage is located right next door to the studio, making parking a breeze as well as a coffee shop downstairs for all your refreshment needs.
This studio is the perfect venue for any kind of social event you might be having. Whether it's for a corporate business event, a relaxed party, a baby shower or your high school reunion, this spacious studio can be transformed into whatever your vision is. The studio is an inviting and cozy space to throw your event.
If you are serving any kind of food or beverages, a cleaning person is mandatory for events and will be charged as a separate fee. This includes an individual walking around during your event making sure all trash is collected, bottles are emptied out, plates are thrown out, and that overall your event is clean. The cost for this service is $25/hr.
Perfect Venue for:
- Corporate events: anniversary, corporate party, fundraising event, product showcase, charity event, corporate event, launch event, product release.
- Food: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Cooking Class, Luncheon, Rehearsal dinner.
- Networking: career expo, funeral, memorial, mixer, loft.
- Party: baby shower, bridal shower, happy hour, wedding reception, engagement party, gathering, holiday party, reunion, wedding shower, beer and wine tasting, marriage proposal, food tasting, Super Bowl party.
- Retreat: Staff retreat, Team building.
Available for rental:
Food & Beverage Available for Purchase:
Cleaning Fee: $195
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- No Ticket Sales
- No Underage Drinking
- No Selling Alcohol without liquor license
- No Confetti or glitter
Will Use again, great spot!
We had a gentleman by the name of Phil take care of us. He was helpful but not the friendliest. Overall, we were pleased with the space and our private reception with about 50-60 guests went very well.
86 people saved this space