Huge Open Concept Studio Space
Big + beautiful open concept studio space, located in Toronto's most up and coming creative neighbourhood.
Perfect for gallery space, events, workshops, retail pop-ups, livestreams, studio space, meetings, or photo/film shoots.
Fun Features include:
• cool renovated industrial building
• large windows, and lots of natural light
• concrete floors, clean and fresh white walls
• one large open space (approx 1000 sq ft), and 1 smaller private room (112 sq ft)
• furnished kitchenette with fridge, microwave, and dishwasher
• in studio washroom
• Lighting and backdrops available
• Parking spot
Space is on the 2nd floor of the building with a private entrance. Sadly no elevator.
The building is shared with other creatives/artists. Please be respectful as we love our neighbours. <3
**Please note that this studio is NOT soundproof. Other activities in/around the building cannot be restricted or subdued to accommodate sound capture. There is a jam space in the basement, and train tracks behind, which are super cool features but make a bit of noise.**
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
Maximum Booking: 2 months
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
13 people saved this space