Great clean space with brand new mirrors and floors. The building also has a lobby area that can be occupied for mingling and overflow while keeping the main rental activities inside the studio.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
• No hard shoes or boots permitted on the dance floor.
• No leaning on mirrors or using mirrors as support during class
• No drinks allowed on the dance floor (except for water)
• No food allowed on the premises
• No smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed on the premises, including the stairs outdoors.
• Capacity of studio is no more than 25 people in total.
• Absolutely no strollers allowed on the dance floor
• Children are allowed only if they are taking part in the class being held
• No candles permitted on the dance floor area, this is fire hazard, no exceptions.
• Renters are responsible for their own students; disruptive behavior or foul language is not permitted on the premises. If renter fails to maintain a professional environment he/she will be asked to leave the premises and will NOT be granted a refund for un-used time.
• Renter must follow Salsa In Queens’ Schedule. Renter must start and finish on time as agreed during rental period. If renter exceeds 5-minutes from the scheduled end-time, renter will be billed for a full hour, no exceptions.
• Renter is responsible for full payment of any damages incurred to Salsa In Queens’ equipment and/or it premises during rental period.
• Cleaning Fee: $35.00 flat fee, only applied if studio is left in poor conditions.
(Studio must be left clean, any equipment moved or chairs used must be returned to the original position. Manager reserves the right to bill renter full cleaning fee if studio is not kept clean.)
10 people saved this space