Hidden Ancient Private Lounge
Located downtown, steps away from Quartier des Spectacles, this magnificent underground private lounge is nestled in one of Montreal’s historic heritage buildings. Authentic stone wall, original fireplace, wooden floors, tropical vibes with plush couches and a touch of modern design, this fully equipped 1300 sq. ft space is a truly hidden gem in the heart of the city. Six (6) minutes away from the Saint-Laurent metro station, its ideal location is perfect for conferences, training sessions, team building activities, networking events, private gatherings or intimate social events.
Every element of the space has been hand picked by professionals to create a unique, cozy yet festive atmosphere.
-86'' Flatscreen UHD Smart TV
-Sonos Sound System
-Tableware, Cutlery & Glasses
Bring your own food and drinks!
Other things to note:
- You need to be at least 18 years old to book.
- This space is a turnkey, self check-in venue (keypad at the entrance). However, you also get a dedicated host to assist you throughout the process if you need it. You have some questions? You would like to have a free tour before booking? From the greetings to the special requests and the event closure, you can rely on your host to fully support you. Once your booking is complete, relevant information, such as your personal access code, will be communicated to you. Note that for first time bookings, our host will be welcoming you and verifying your identity. Please bring a valid government issued ID.
-Booking periods include setup and tear-down times. If guests exceed the amount of time for which they booked the space, they shall be charged for such excess time, as well as an overage charge if such excess time conflicts with another user’s booked time.
- Guests are responsible for obtaining and holding any necessary permit(s) approved by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec if the nature of their activities requires so.
- Guests understand and agree that they are responsible to ensure that the Québec Indoor Gatherings Guidelines related to COVID-19 are respected throughout the duration of their booking.
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
1. You will not use the space for any illegal or inappropriate purposes, including but not limited to skateboarding, roller-skating, roller blading, jumping rope, spitting, smoking, drug use, alcohol abuse, gambling or prostitution, pornography, sexual activity, violent or threatening behavior.
2. You will not light or allow any candles, incense sticks or naked flames.
3. You will not install, remove or modify any fixtures, equipment, machinery or appliances in the space.
4. We are not responsible for any property you may leave behind in the space. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have retrieved all of your personal items prior to leaving the space.
5. You may be held liable (and do hereby authorize us to charge you) for the repair cost for all damage to the space and items therein during your use thereof.
6. You may be held liable (and do hereby authorize us to charge you) for any items which are taken from the space.
7. You will not use the space to cause nuisance, harassment, annoyance or inconvenience.
8. You will be responsible for obtaining and holding a Reunion Permit approved by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec when the nature of your activities requires so.
9. You do hereby acknowledge that there is a capacity limit of 80 people permitted in the space at any given time. You do hereby agree to adhere to such capacity limit, otherwise we have the right to end the event and evacuate the space (no refund will be granted).
10. You do hereby agree to be filmed and/or recorded as surveillance and/or recording devices are installed on the property.
11. You are responsible for the cost of repair for damage to, or necessary cleaning of the space resulting from your violation of this Agreement or the use of the space in excess of normal “wear and tear.” In the event that we, in our reasonable discretion, determines that excessive repair or cleaning is required, we reserve the right to charge for the reasonable cost of such repair and/or cleaning, as well as an additional service fee which shall not exceed $500 per occurrence. Any such amounts are non-refundable and at our reasonable discretion.
12. If you exceed the amount of time for which you booked the space, then you shall be charged for such excess time, as well as an overage charge if such excess time conflicts with another user’s booked time. You do hereby consent to such excess time charges and to such overage charge.
13. You need to be at least 18 years old to book. You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request.
14. You are responsible for leaving the space in a clean and tidy condition (as you found it).
15. You will not make excessive noise in the space, nor create any noise nor conduct any other activity which would in our judgment disturb other guests, or other tenants of the building. Should a noise complaint be raised, we would be within our right to terminate the event and evacuate the space immediately (no refund would be granted in such a situation).
16. This is an event space for private gatherings. Under no circumstances is this space to be used for an event open to the general public.
17. No alcohol sale on the premises.
18. You understand and agree that you are responsible to ensure that the Québec Indoor Gatherings Guidelines related to COVID-19 are respected throughout the duration of your booking.
The previous rules allow us to keep this beautiful space open for business! Thank you.
8 people saved this space