Rooftop In Downtown La
Rooftop is approximately 8200SF with views to downtown LA! Ideal for photo and video productions.
Photo/video production rates:
$59/hr flat, rooftop comes as is, check in on the 5th floor only. Restrooms are available on the 5th floor.
There are 2 flights of staircases. The rooftop hours are M-Sat 8a-6p.
-Rental rate includes up to 10 people. Every extra person over 10 is $5.
ASK US ABOUT PRO FOTO, HASSELBLAD, KINO FLO AND OTHER EQ FOR RENT!
Feel free to message us for any questions and we would be happy to help!
Dance shoot, film shoot, promotional video, web series shoot, documentary shoot, production, kickstarter video, workout video, filming, fitness video, music video, video shoot, casting, mixer, networking, apparel shoot, clothing shoot, commercial photoshoot, fashion shoot, head shot, photo shoot, photo studio, portrait photoshoot, product shoot, promotional photoshoot, workshop, class, collaboration, and workshops.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
Maximum Booking: 15 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- Your rental time includes setting up, breaking down and clean up, so please factor it in your booking hours.
- Any fractions of an hour are billed as a whole hour.
- Pets are welcome with the pet waiver signed.
- No hard-to-clean materials (such as holi powder, confetti, glitter, any kind of paint, oil, fake blood, ashes etc) allowed on the rooftop.
- Music is to be kept at reasonable levels and not contain vulgar or offensive lyrics. Live music bands must be approved in advance.
- Do not lean against the edge.
- No dragging items or scraping the surface of the rooftop.
- No smoking or alcohol on the rooftop. At least $500 fine will be billed for each occurrence.
- No running or jumping on the rooftop.
- Smoke bombs are not allowed.
- All other pyro must be handled by a licensed technician.
- Our business or the building managers are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage, injury or loss to Renter, his party or possessions while on the rooftop.
- If any of the crew members fails to follow these rules, they are to remove by the staff immediately.
- Rules are enforced regardless the prior knowledge.
- All the necessary permits are the Renter's responsibility.