Photo Or Video Studio In Burnaby
-The studio is 22 ft wide, 28 ft long and 20 ft tall.
- Outside the studio, we have commercials sinks, prep space and an oven.
-There is both 120v + 220v power in the space.
-The studio is located in a freezer which means it's insulated and private.
-$250 flat-rate up to 10 hours.
-Bundled camera and lighting rentals available.
• Fast WIFI/Hardwired internet available
• On-site crew can be added for further assistance or general troubleshooting.
• Walking distance from the Production Way skytrain station.
• 3-4 parking spots, plus street parking.
Ideal for food photo + video, corporate and product shoots.
-Hensel strobes , Aputure, Joker + Quasar lighting.
-Red Epic, Dragon + Komodo cameras.
-Stands, flags, AC + grip.
-Office upstairs is available for an additional $100.
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $50
Minimum Booking: 1 day
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
-The purpose of the rental must be specified.
-During COVID-19, we recommend limiting the number of
people in the studio to 5 and ensure proper distancing.
-Masks must be worn in the kitchen/prep area.
-Rates are based on a 10 hr shoot day between 8 am- 8 pm. Early load-in or a late load out may incur additional fees.
- Client is fully responsible for the actions and/or damages of themselves and their guests (rental equipment, props, space, etc) during their time on the premises.
Thomas is very attentive to our questions and needs before and during the shoot. It helped a ton in our planning and making sure that we got everything we need equipment-wise. It was very convenient that they have all video equipment (professional lighting and monitors) that we needed, and have extras available just in case. It helped that there was always someone that is easily accessible when any technical difficulty arises. Will consider renting again for future shoots!
20 people saved this space