Airy Open Plant Filled Event Space
This is the perfect space for any class, meeting, workshop, audition, party, or photography session. The main area has a couch and coffee table for more relaxed conversations. The tables and chairs can be configured in many ways depending on your needs. If your event includes a multimedia component, the projector, screen, Sonos sound system, and whiteboards are available for use. There is a small conference room for breakout or confidential conversations. A small phone room offers privacy away from the din of the main space. Plus, the kitchenette allows for easy snacking.
An ideal setting for photographers, the flexible layout of the space is complemented by a lot of natural light, access to a tiny balcony, high ceilings, and many beautiful plants. The phone room and workshop provide additional backdrops to your session, which can help reduce the number of locations needed.
If you are hosting a party, most of the furniture can be removed or reconfigured so that the space can take on a more hospitable atmosphere.
The main area can hold up to 20 people seated and 50 standing. The conference room seats four comfortably but can hold slightly larger groups depending on configuration.
The building is commercial but does not have a doorman or security. Our space is on the second floor, accessible only by stairs. There is no elevator in the building.
The space is a 10-minute walk from the Atlantic Center/Barclays 4/5, D/N/R stops, and just a 5-minute walk from the Bergen 2/3 and 7th Ave B/Q stops. There are also a lot of great restaurants nearby that offer catering.
Let us know if you will need to come and go – a key to the exterior building door can be provided for the length of your use.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $25
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- No smoking or drugs or vaping
- Outside alcohol and food is permitted
- Must bring your own serving dishes/plates, cups, glasses, garbage bags, decorations, etc.
- Pets require prior approval. Please send us details if you'd like to bring them
- No subletting or sharing of the space to or with any other company
- No bicycles are allowed inside
- Please leave the space in the same condition you found it
- All recycling and garbage must be removed from the office and put in the containers in the hallway
- If lost, exterior key replacement cost is $20
2 people saved this space