Bright And Modern Kid Friendly Space
Welcome to our nest, a bright, 900 sqft studio space equipped with a 3 piece bathroom, client waiting room, kitchen area, makeup station, and kids play area. It is ideal for capturing and celebrating baby and family milestones. This natural light studio is also perfect for portraits, promotional work, as well as hosting small events and workshops.
- photo/video production
- baby groups
- birthday parties
- book clubs
Convenient main floor location near plenty of street parking.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $30
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
The Nest must be left in the same condition as it started in. All garbage must be put into garbage can (located in kitchen area) and all furniture must be put back to where it was originally found. Always make sure that all windows and drapes are closed, and doors are locked when you leave.
- NO smoking, candles or burning fluids of any sort.
- Do NOT affix anything to the walls. If you need to adhere something, use putty or gentle tape.
- You are responsible for any damage to or removal of any furniture, fixtures or accessories. Any damage will be assessed, repaired or replaced at the discretion of The Robins Nest.
- Your booking begins the time you book for, no earlier, and ends the time it's booked, no later. If you require extra time to move things, load/unload, and clean up the premises, then please book appropriately.
- All large cleaning supplies are found in the large closet by the side entrance. All small cleaning supplies and garbage bags are found under the kitchen sink.
The studio entrance is monitored by video camera at both doors as a security measure.
Kayla's location is wonderful. If you're looking for a clean, open, versatile space with great furniture, you couldn't find a better spot.
47 people saved this space