New York Style Sunny Industrial Loft
Of Sorts® Studio is a gorgeous industrial vintage-styled loft in Toronto's Annex.
The space boasts 14’ ceilings, exposed white brick, and wall-to-wall (South & West) factory windows for double the natural light and stunning views of the Toronto skyline.
*The ideal space for:
- Commercial shoots (inquire on commercial rates)
- Lifestyle & editorial photography
- Video production
- Private events
- Intimate dinners
- Yoga classes
- Creative workspace
- Meetings & auditions
*Features & Amenities:
- Sheer curtains for light diffusion
- Movable double-sided textured partition that can act as a backdrop or wall (currently painted terracotta and canary yellow)
- Collapsable light reflectors
- Rolling rack
- Garment steamer
- Bluetooth speaker
- High-speed wifi
- Kitchenette w. fridge & sink
- 8' by 3' dining table with an eclectic collection of wooden chairs
- Mid-century modern furniture
- Hand-picked vintage housewares
- Soft box lighting stand
- Warm Edison string lights (please bring lights if you require lighting beyond this at night)
- Washroom in unit
*Accessibility & Features:
- Unfortunately this historic building does NOT have a working elevator
- FREE parking is located on the east side of the building against fence
- We only have one product: STUDIO TIME. So please account for every minute you're in the studio. This means adding your set up and break down times in your booking- coming in early or leaving late will be charged. Thank you :)
We can't wait to see what you create in our space!
Follow & tag us on Instagram: @sortofastudio
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $23
Minimum Booking: 3 hours
Maximum Booking: 14 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- No soliciting or gathering in the hallways, stairways or public washrooms in the building. Activity must remain inside the studio at all times
- Please keep all noise levels outside of studio to a minimum.
-Enjoy your music at a healthy volume so as not to disrupt other units.
- Please make sure the door stays shut - do not prop open.
- Please take your garbage with you (can be tossed in the bins at the side of the building.)
- Security cameras in the studio are to ensure the safety of our guests and property and will only be monitored if an issue arises (emergencies, missing items, neighbour complaints etc.)
COVID-19 NOTICE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Commercial usage only
- 5 people max
- Wash your hands upon entering AND exiting the space
- Sanitizer is placed in the studio, along with disposable paper towels
- All participants are asked to wear masks during the duration of the shoot (models actively shooting are an exception)
- We encourage you to please bring your own water bottles/mugs/table settings if having food
- The building is sanitized daily by cleaning staff
RECEIVE FULL $300 SECURITY DEPOSIT WHEN YOU:
- Exit promptly upon the end time you booked - this ensures the cleaners can get in and sanitize efficiently before the next booking
- $50 will be charged for every half an hour you stay after your booking time - If you are in need of extra time, please send us a message within 1 hour prior to the end of your booking
- Leave the studio in the condition you found it - breaks, stains, tears, lost items, excessive mess etc. will result in your deposit being only partially returned to you or not at all
Great time shooting in this space as always! Great light and vibe.
Amazing all around !
Such a beautiful space! Kelsey was a kind and responsive host. I would definitely book with her again.
Had a great time at this space. I shot a music video with a full band here. I will say the photos are definitely a bit deceiving - the space isn't as big as the photos make it look but was still a good size for what i was filming. Besides that the space was decently clean and has an awesome look!
This place was AMAZING. When me & my photographer got there, everything was prepared for us. Everything down to the very steamer that we needed for our pieces of clothing. This is the space that you want to be in.
Clean, bright space. Host was great!
Remark By Lauren
Such a great space! Very versatile and easy to move things around
135 people saved this space