Spacious Newly Renovated Brownstone
Rustic brick walls & incredibly moving art, combined with warm yet industrial finishes decorate our very-New York mansion. The space can host up to 100 people, but the space is also very accommodating for small intimate gatherings.
Our entire brownstone can be used for events, meetings, and production shoots. The space includes a large, open living room, with new stainless steel kitchen, upstairs bedrooms (for art installations), art studios, three full baths, private backyard, and on-site parking spot! The parking spot is part of front gated entrance, and is large enough to accommodate food trucks and we would be happy to put you in touch with local catering & food truck options!
Our brownstone is the perfect place for video & photography shoots. With lots of open & functional space, our light-filled brownstone is the perfect backdrop for all production needs.
PLEASE NOTE that our space is incredibly flexible and functional. All art, furniture, etc. seen in pictures can be moved and stored within 2-hours if needed.
Cleaning Fee: $200
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
Depending on the type of event, we may ask that GUEST purchase short-term event insurance, using Peerspace preferred vendor.
1. NO SMOKING inside (designated smoking area outside)
2. NO STEALING. If GUEST did not bring it with them, please do not use it. GUESTS may only use personal supplies and any supplies prior agreed on. If you break something, please let us know (do not try to hide it!).
3. CLEAN UP: GUEST is responsible for leaving property in the exact condition it was delivered at start of rental. All dishes washed, countertops wiped down, floors swept/mopped, bathrooms, etc.
4. All house property is returned to original location and all GUEST property is cleared from house.
5. TRASH must be properly sorted (black trash bags for regular trash, CLEAR BAGS ONLY for recyclables) and placed in basement for removal by onwers
6. MUSIC must be OFF by 12AM on WEEKNIGHTS and 2am on FRIDAY & SATURDAYS
GUEST assumes sole responsibility and full LIABILITY for the following when renting this property:
1. Leaving house and any property provided in relation to rental in the condition it was provided to you
2. Your own acts and omissions, and the acts and omissions of your attendees
3. Paying property OWNER in full to repair or replace any damage that occurred while renting the space (this includes any damage to ALL artwork and property throughout entire house)
4. Personal injuries, death, property damage, loss, theft, or other damages or expenses resulting or incurred during my event and rental period.
Property OWNER is not responsible for personal injuries, death, property damage, loss, theft, or other damages or expenses resulting or incurred during GUESTS’s event and rental of property.
GUEST is solely responsible for personal conduct as well as the conduct of attendees while renting. If OWNER becomes aware that GUEST or attendees have engaged in inappropriate or illegal behavior (such as committing an act of violence, theft, underage drinking, drug use) during rental period, it will be reported to appropriate law enforcement, to ensure OWNER does not incur any liability of GUEST or attendees illegal actions.
As a GUEST of this property, I promise to treat all people & property associated with property with respect & decency. I acknowledge that my use of this property as a rental space can be revoked at any time, if my attendees or I disrespect any of the below and/or not abide by any of the rules set forth by OWNER and stipulated here.
• RESPECT the BROWNSTONE
• RESPECT the ART
• RESPECT the CREATORS
• RESPECT the GUESTS
• RESPECT the NEIGHBORS
• RESPECT the city of NEW YORK, the borough of BROOKLYN, & the neighborhood of BUSHWICK
10 people saved this space