Bright Heritage Apartment
This bright heritage apartment built in the early 1900s has south and west exposures receiving beautiful natural light all day through large windows in each room, all of which are equipped with sheer white curtains for soft diffused lighting.
It is a 1 bedroom apartment on the top floor of a residential two-story walk-up in Mount Pleasant with high ceilings, crown moulding, dark hardwood floors, and stoneware white walls. The apartment has been minimally styled with various ceramics, plants, dried florals, vintage + design-forward pieces that you are welcome to gently use as styling props only.
• The foyer contains a small workstation (please note the monitor is no longer available for shoots) and opens up into the kitchen and living room.
• There is a well-lit galley style kitchen, with open shelving, a gas range, a large farmhouse sink, and a small breakfast counter with a kitchen pegboard.
• The living room is framed by a gas fireplace and bay windows. Most pieces in this room are on furniture pads so the layout can be arranged to your liking.
• There is one, bright bathroom, with a spacious antique clawfoot tub, original mosaic tile flooring, and a wide mirror.
• The airy bedroom is towards the back of the apartment and gets lovely morning and afternoon light. It contains a queen bed with soft neutral linens and a desk in an acorn finish.
This apartment is available for photoshoots only, and best suited to small teams (eg. 4 or less), and is also available to be booked on Peerspace.
If you have any timing requests or any other questions, please reach out. When requesting to book, kindly include your total crew size and a brief description of your intended use of the space.
Ensure you are including load-in/out time in your booking period, you will not be granted access outside of your time slot.
There is street parking available nearby. The day rate is based on an 8-hour booking.
* Please note we are taking extra care to thoroughly clean the space and disinfect high touch point surfaces.
* We ask that everyone wear masks in the building common areas. It is mandatory that masks be worn by the crew at all times in the unit, and by talent whenever not shooting, no exceptions.
* If you or a member of your crew are showing signs or symptoms of C-19, or have been out of the country within the last 14 days, you will not be permitted access to the space and we ask that you do not proceed with your booking.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $40
Minimum Booking: 3 hours
Maximum Booking: 8 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
• This is a residential building with many tenants working from home, as such, we ask that you please be courteous, and keep noise and music volume to a minimum.
• We ask that everyone wear masks in the building common areas. As this is a home, it is mandatory that masks be worn by the crew at all times in the unit, and by talent whenever not shooting, no exceptions.
• Use of the hallways or other common areas in and around the building is not permitted, so please do not leave any gear outside of the apartment.
• Please be respectful of our belongings, you are welcome to gently use objects on display as styling props only.
• Items in cupboards, closets, and drawers are off-limits.
• No outside footwear may be worn inside the apartment.
• Please keep beverages, body paint/makeup, and outside footwear away from the white sofa, bedding, and rugs to help prevent stains.
• No holes, nails, screws, or permanent adhesives in or on any of the walls or moulding.
• Children under the age of 18, smoking, alcohol, glitter, and pets are not permitted.
• Furnishings and decor may change - please reach out if you have any concerns!
• The person booking is responsible for communicating these rules to the rest of their booking party.
We had a wonderful photoshoot at Daniela's space. The place was SPOTLESS and the decor was gorgeous. We felt comfortable and safe. I'll definitely be booking again :)
Daniela's place was beautiful, spotless, and exactly like the pictures. She was extremely accommodating and so kind! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a cute space to shoot.
Beautiful space and wonderful host!
Daniela's space is lovely. It's very bright and it's decorated beautifully, very detail oriented! The space was also perfectly cleaned upon our arrival. I'll definitely use the space again for future photoshoots :)
Beautifully lit space with gorgeous props and furniture! Perfect for a small shoot. Daniela, the host is so kind and accommodating.
The space was exactly what we were looking for. It has ample of natural light, perfect for taking photographs. Daniela was great at answering any questions I had and was very helpful.
This space was perfect for our personal branding photoshoot! The space is so beautiful with a minimalist vibe. So many amazing visual details, and beautiful light. Daniela was a great host and made sure we had everything we needed!
Daniela's place is even more gorgeous in person. Beautiful lighting made for the best photos. Would definitely return and recommend.
Daniela’s apartment was so delightful, the space was filled with natural daylight and very well put together. The best part is her collection of decor and furniture pieces that made it so cozy and welcoming. She is also an exceptional host! There is nothing bad to say about this place :)
The apartment had great lighting in the bedroom and I loved the aesthetic of her decor.
137 people saved this space