Bright Heritage Apartment
* Please note we are taking extra care to thoroughly clean the space and disinfect high touch point surfaces.
* We ask that everyone wear masks in the building common areas. As this is a home, it is mandatory that masks be worn by the crew at all times in the unit, and by talent whenever not shooting, no exceptions.
* To minimize risk to your crew and to building residents, there will be no in and out privileges during your booking period.
* If you or a member of your crew are showing signs or symptoms of C-19 you will not be permitted access to the space and we ask that you do not proceed with your booking.
This bright heritage apartment built in the early 1900s has south and west exposures receiving beautiful natural light all day through large windows in each room, all of which are equipped with sheer white curtains for soft diffused lighting.
It is a 1 bedroom apartment on the top floor of a residential two-story walk-up in Mount Pleasant with high ceilings, crown moulding, dark hardwood floors, and stoneware white walls. The apartment has been minimally styled with various ceramics, plants, dried florals, vintage & design-forward pieces that you are welcome to gently use as props.
• The foyer contains a small workstation and opens up into the kitchen and living room.
• There is a well-lit galley style kitchen, with open shelving, a gas range, a large farmhouse sink, and a small breakfast counter. With plenty of counter space, it's perfect for any culinary shoots.
• The living room is framed by a gas fireplace and bay windows. Most pieces in this room are on furniture pads so the layout can be arranged to your liking.
• There is one, bright bathroom, with a spacious antique clawfoot tub, original mosaic tile flooring, and a wide mirror.
• The airy bedroom is towards the back of the apartment and gets lovely morning and afternoon light. It contains a queen bed with soft neutral linens and a vanity table in an acorn finish.
This apartment is available for photoshoots only, and best suited to small teams (eg. 4 or less).
If you have any timing requests or any other questions, please reach out. When requesting to book, kindly include your total crew size and a brief description of your intended use of the space.
Ensure you are including load-in/out time in your booking period, you will not be granted access outside of your time slot.
Please note: This is a fully southwest-facing heritage unit, and it does get toasty on warm days, to assist there is now a window-mounted AC unit in the living room bay window (not pictured as it was recently installed), and an oscillating tower fan available for use.
There is street parking available nearby. The day rate is based on an 8-hour booking.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $40
Minimum Booking: 3 hours
Maximum Booking: 8 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
• This is a residential building with many tenants working from home, as such, we ask that you please be courteous, and keep noise and music volume to a minimum.
• We ask that everyone wear masks in the building common areas. As this is a home, it is mandatory that masks be worn by the crew at all times in the unit, and by talent whenever not shooting, no exceptions.
• To minimize risk to your crew and to building residents, there will be no in and out privileges during your booking period.
• Use of the hallways or other common areas in and around the building is not permitted, so please do not leave any gear outside of the apartment.
• Please be respectful of our belongings, you are welcome to use objects (on display only) as props, but be gentle with them, they are not for personal use.
• Items in cupboards, closets, and drawers are off-limits.
• No outside footwear may be worn inside the apartment.
• Please keep beverages, body paint/makeup, and outside footwear away from the white sofa, bedding, and rugs as they may stain.
• No holes, nails, screws, or permanent adhesives in or on any of the walls or moulding.
• Children under the age of 18, smoking, alcohol, glitter, and pets are not permitted.
• The person booking is responsible for communicating these rules to the rest of their booking party.
Daniela’s space was beautiful! It was such a seamless experience from start to finish. I loved hosting my brand shoot here, the lighting is beautiful and the decor is stunning. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a space to shoot and would happily rent it out again. Thanks for such a great experience Daniela!
Wow, can I move in here? Daniela’s space was a complete dream for a business portrait photoshoot I had today. The space was truly drenched in light around 5pm (summer time) and every corner of the living room provided ample flexibility for different styles of shots. She was friendly, clear with any rules, and extremely accommodating. The next time I do headshots, I’ll definitely come back here!
The space was beautiful and Daniela was an amazing host. She was polite and professional and helped us get set up so we could make the most of the time we had there! She went above and beyond to be supportive of us and was available in case we needed anything at all! We were so grateful to be able to use the zen but warm space she created. It was perfect for what we needed!!!
I’d give this space (and Daniela) even more stars if I could! So beautifully styled, gorgeous natural light, super clean and Daniela was amazing with communication and so helpful. Highly, highly recommend!
Beautiful light in every room, impeccably decorated, very unique and photogenic space. Best for small team, there was 3 of us and that was perfect space wise. The photos look AMAZING!
This space was incredibly beautiful! Nice and bright for naturally lit shots - and Daniela was communicative and very responsive. I will definitely be booking this space again!
Very clean and beautifully curated home. You can tell host puts special attention into the details. We had a spectacular photoshoot there. No elevator (stated in the description, but I didn't read). Host was nice to help carry some stuff up.
Danielas space is so beautiful! We did a small portrait session in here, and it was perfect. The light is great all day, and furniture and decor is neutral and lovely! Will definitely be back :)
I rented Daniela's apartment for a photoshoot and the space was stunning! Really nicely decorated (also impeccably clean) and even though it was a cloudy day, there was tons of light pouring in from the southwest facing windows. There was plenty of room to photograph the product/lifestyle campaign I was working on and Daniela was a pleasure to communicate with. I'll be renting again for another project soon!
84 people saved this space