The Heaven Loft In Liberty Village
This space is a two-floor, monochromatic space with pink detailing, that features tons of natural light and an open layout.
The main floor hosts an intimate photography studio equipped with paper roll backdrop and lighting equipment
The top floor of the loft is decorated with ornate vintage furniture, foliage, and branded ornaments, this is the perfect space for an Instagram photo op, intimate gathering, or to host a pop-up event.
*Full Day rate ($500) is for 8hrs. 8+ hours are subject to a higher rate.
This space is best suited to:
* Photography/Videography - Portraits, lifestyle and editorial photography and content curation
* Client meetings
* Small private events/parties (Max 100 people).
* This space is also fantastic for creative classes, such as, yoga, or hosting workshops.
Feel free to message us and we would love to hear how we can work together!
STUDIO EQUIPMENT & ACCESSORIES:
* Speed Light
* (2) Soft Boxes + Umbrellas
* Light Diffuser
* 2 Backdrop Stands (moveable)
* Fabric backdrops (black, white, beige)
* Seamless Backdrop Paper (Fawn, Dove Grey, Dark Grey & Yellow)
* Extension Cords
* Clothing rack
* Vintage furniture, foliage, and branded ornaments
*NO Alcohol-unless asked for with permission
*We love our space and ask that you leave it how you found it. If you have any feedback on what would make it better, don't hesitate to let us know.
MAIN FLOOR IS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE
TOP FLOOR IS NOT WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE
Please contact us for availability and to arrange a visit to see the space!
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $60
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Maximum Booking: 8 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
The place is in a very nice discreet area, Jabari communicates very well. Overall had a lot of fun.
This space was perfect for the small weekend training I was running. Communication was super easy, and we had everything that we needed.
93 people saved this space