Bright Gallery Beside Steam Clock
*Please note, our space is available ONLY during the evenings, from 7pm - 1am. The rate from 7-11pm is $75/hr, and $125/hr from 11pm-1am. Minimum rental of $300.
Our space is bright, clean, and open, located right by the Gastown Steam Clock – an ideal and accessible location for your mingling events of up to 40 guests. Apart from 2 sitting benches (as seen in photos) and 2 folding tables (tablecloths included), we do not provide additional furniture. A supervising manager will also be on site throughout your event.
We are a new local brand, working with local artists to create strictly-limited premium quality sneakers. Our current collection is entirely displayed on the walls throughout the 'Sneaker Gallery' along with the original artwork, which means you've got the entire floor space!
Please ensure that your booking INCLUDES set-up and clean-up time. If additional time before or after rental availability is required, (e.g. event prep inside our office space), please add time to your booking and contact to confirm.
The nit and gritty:
1) Our space is available from 7pm to 1am. The rate is $75/hr from 7-11pm, then $125/hr from 11pm to 1am.
2) Cleaning fee is $40, and covers standard wiping, tidying, and garbage/recycling clean up. If floors need to be scrubbed, or if there are substantial repairs in other areas then there will be a charge against the damage deposit.
3) Our space is an art gallery so it should be treated as such. Guests should not be dancing wildly, horeseplaying, or partaking in anything that would risk damaging the art, or any other element of the store.
4) Red wine is not permitted.
5) Guest limit is 40 people.
6) If alcohol is being sold at the event then the guest must provide a liquor license.
7) We do not have a fridge.
8) We have a projector that can play a video of your choice. The video must be on Vimeo and easily findable. Essentially the title of the video should be unique otherwise it won't be found. You're welcome to have our videos looping as well. They're nice.
9) Our space is equipped with a Sonos sound system. It connects to any phone that's connected to our Wi-Fi. Best practice is to have a playlist set up on your phone through Spotify. Or simply select a playlist already set on Spotify. Max volume is 3/4.
10) No DJ's unless agreed upon separately.
11) There's one washroom on site, and requires a key for entry. The host will be responsible for handing out the key to those that need to use the washroom.
12) All spills during the night should be wiped up immediately. This will save you the "scrubbing" fee.
13) We have two 8' tables, with covers that you can use. We also have a coat wrack.
14) Avoid placing or hanging anything on our floating shelves.
15) One of our team members will be on site for the duration of the event.
16) If somebody would like to buy something from our store while at the event they're welcome to.
17) Simple finger food is fine, food that won't cause a major mess.
18) There's a limited amount of storage space available.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $40
Minimum Booking: 4 hours
Maximum Booking: 6 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
Amazing space and venue.
Nothing but spectacular.
We got so many comments from all of our guests about how much they loved this space!! James made things super easy for us to enjoy the night - a great host!
I highly recommend this space! The event was so easy and fun, the venue is so beautiful and we took a ton of incredible photos. We will always remember this venue! Thank you James and John for the opportunity to host our event in this space. You were so professional and welcoming.
Great space! Really appreciate the use of the gallery for my friend's birthday! Great location, great setup, thanks a lot Cheryl!
Six Hundred Four Gallery was awesome! This was the perfect spot to host our event and our guests were raving about it. The space is super cool and Cheryl and the rest of the staff were extremely helpful in organizing. This will be my go to spot for my next event!
Cheryl and James' place was perfect for our surprise birthday party. They were accomodating, friendly and a pleasure to work with. This is a highly recommended place, --thank you again!
165 people saved this space