Bright Minimalist Home
Now that COVID-19 restrictions have lifted, Studio Leluna bookings will resume July 2020! There will be some new safety precautions put in place that we ask you to respect while in the space:
1. Face masks are required by all attendees in all common spaces, specifically while entering and exiting the building. May remove in the suite itself while shooting.
2. Every party must wash their hands/sanitize upon arrival and departure.
3. Limit of 5 people maximum per booking.
4. Maintain social distancing as much as possible during shoot.
Looking forward to welcoming you back!
This minimal, design-oriented home is located on the top floor of a three-story walk-up in Mount Pleasant, steps away from Main Street on a quiet, tree-lined street.
The apartment has been meticulously curated, adhering to an earth-tone colour palette that compliments the original hardwood floors and white walls. The front hallway opens up to a full kitchen and dining area, which flows directly into the living room and bedroom. Surrounded by windows on all sides, the apartment gets natural light no matter the weather or time of day.
The living room pieces (couch, coffee table, etc) are all modular and can be configured in many different layouts. Available props include natural textiles, linen bedding, handmade ceramics, dried florals/pampas grass, as well as a number of one-of-a-kind vintage goods.
View more photos at @studioleluna.
*Please send a message if you're looking to book a time outside of the listed availability. We may still be able to accommodate your booking.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $30
Minimum Booking: 3 hours
Maximum Booking: 3 days
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
• There is a cat that lives in the space, so please be aware in case there are any allergies. Bia is extremely friendly and will behave in the apartment during rental hours.
• This is a residential building and should be respected as such. Use of the hallways is not permitted and we ask that you keep our neighbours in mind (excess music volume, noise, etc).
• Contents in bedroom closet and credenza are off-limits.
• Any unexpected overtime in the space is calculated in $20 increments (this includes clean up and load-out time). For example: 15 minutes = $20, 30 minutes = $40, 45 minutes = $60, etc.
• Day rate is based on 8-hour window.
Monika is a great host and easy to communicate with. Her space is beautifully decorated and has great natural light. I would definitely recommend this space!
Monikas place was super cute! just as described, clean bright and beautifully decorated. Communication was great as well, really quick and easy! Would definitely recommend for some lovely portraits !
I cant say enough good things about Monika's beautiful space. It is styled SO well, Has such gorgeous light & was so clean. It totally met all my needs and was beyond expectation. Will be booking in the future again for sure!
Would highly recommend!
Monika was great, the space was clean and things were easy to move around. Thank you so much! Would definitely be back again :)
Monika's place was beautiful! As a photographer, this was exactly what I was looking for. The place was very clean with lots of natural lighting and beautiful decor pieces that helped me style my shoot. I would definitely be booking with her again!
Went to Monika's place for my pregnancy photoshoot today and had a really great experience. The place isn't very big, but it's multi-functional, airy and super clean. Everything in her room is photogenic and would recommend it to my friends definitely.
Monika's place was absolutely gorgeous - it's basically a Pinterest decor board come to life and shot beautifully. I'd imagine the lighting in here would be beautiful at all hours of the day as we shot mid-morning and it was beautiful and airy. Monika was amazing about getting us set up, very communicative and even helped us bring down some of our props which was above and beyond! Would highly recommend.
This is a fantastic place for photo shooting! Great color great props! Very neat and cute! I will definitely rent it again when I have another shoot coming up.
Monika was so friendly and open with her communication. The space is so beautiful and photographs well. I was really impressed by the cleanliness. I had trouble getting there right on time and she extended our time slot by 15 minutes, which was so kind and generous of her. I highly recommend this location!
204 people saved this space