Bright Minimalist Home
This bright, minimal, design-oriented home is located on the top floor of a three-storey walk up in Mount Pleasant, steps away from Main Street and tucked away on a quiet, tree-lined street.
The apartment has been meticulously curated, adhering to an earth-tone colour palette that compliments the original hard wood floors and white walls throughout. There are plenty of windows to bathe the interiors in natural light at any time of day and items that can be used for styling photo or video shoots of any scale.
The front hallway opens up to a full kitchen and dining area, which flows directly into the highlight of the space: the living room and showcase. Around the corner you can find the spacious bedroom with wall to wall windows that allows for an abundance of natural light.
*With it being summer hours, the apartment gets beautiful golden light streaming in through the north-facing windows between 8-9pm. See last image for reference.
• There is a cat that lives in the space, so please be aware in case there are any allergies. Bia is extremely friendly and will behave in the apartment during rental hours, but she can be removed for the duration of the booking if requested. Must be given a minimum of 24 hours notice.
• This is a residential building and should be respected as such. Use of the hallways is not permitted and we ask that you keep our neighbours in mind (excess music volume, noise, etc).
• Common area pieces may be used as styling props, but personal items in bedroom must be left alone. Contents in closets and credenza are off limits.
• Small productions only (maximum 6 people).
• Can be quite flexible with bookings. If what you're looking for doesn't line up with the 8 hour maximum booking time, or if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to send a message outlining your needs.
We would love to see what you create here! Tag @studioleluna on Instagram to give future guests a great idea of the versatility of the space.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $20
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Maximum Booking: 8 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
Monika's home is lovely - very bright and tastefully furnished with lots of flexibility for different shots. Monika is a terrific host, very accommodating, quick to respond to questions, professional and friendly. I'd have no hesitation in renting a space from her again.
Monika was super lovely and professional. She was very helpful in making sure we had all the things we needed. Her space was even more beautiful in person, it was the perfect setting. It was a pleasure to work in her space and I look forward to doing it again in the future.
Monika’s space was cute and minimal - just as expected. Lots of natural light and great decor. Monika as a host was super friendly and easygoing. Would happily book this space again.
Monika's place was exactly as it appeared in the photos -- clean, stylish, bright and minimalist. The place photographed beautifully and little touches like having space to hang clothes up in the entrance way made the shoot so easy. Her communication was brilliant too and she went out of her way to accommodate us. Highly recommend!
41 people saved this space