Bright Minimalist Home
*Now that COVID-19 restrictions have begun to lift, Studio Leluna bookings will resume July 2020! There will be some new safety precautions put in place that we ask you to respect while in the space:
1. Face masks are required by all attendees in all common spaces, specifically while entering and exiting the building. May remove in the suite itself while shooting.
2. Every party must wash their hands/sanitize upon arrival and departure.
3. Limit of 5 people maximum per booking.
4. Maintain social distancing as much as possible during shoot.
Looking forward to welcoming you back!
This minimal, design-oriented home is located on the top floor of a three-story walk-up in Mount Pleasant, steps away from Main Street on a quiet, tree-lined street.
The apartment has been meticulously curated, adhering to an earth-tone colour palette that compliments the original hardwood floors and white walls. The front hallway opens up to a full kitchen and dining area, which flows directly into the living room and bedroom. Surrounded by windows on all sides, the apartment gets natural light no matter the weather or time of day.
The living room pieces (couch, coffee table, etc) are all modular and can be configured in many different layouts. Available props include natural textiles, linen bedding, handmade ceramics, dried florals/pampas grass, as well as a number of one-of-a-kind vintage goods.
View more photos at @studioleluna.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $20
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Maximum Booking: 3 days
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
• There is a cat that lives in the space, so please be aware in case there are any allergies. Bia is extremely friendly and will behave in the apartment during rental hours.
• This is a residential building and should be respected as such. Use of the hallways is not permitted and we ask that you keep our neighbours in mind (excess music volume, noise, etc).
• Contents in bedroom closet and credenza are off limits.
• Any overtime (including extra clean up time) in the space is calculated in $20 15-minute increments. For example: 15 minutes = $20, 30 minutes = $40, 45 minutes = $60, etc.
Monika's home is a 70's minimalist dream. Awesome lighting all day. Perfect for a photo shoot, so many props to work with and stage. It was absolutely spotless and even came with a cute kitty to boot!
This space is perfect for those needing a minimalist looking home. There's plenty of bright light (large windows) and plenty of scenes to photograph. Her home was spotless, everything perfectly organize, clean and well designed. Monika was also very responsive in communicating with us if we had any questions. Love her place!
Monika's place was exactly what I was looking for! I was doing a product photoshoot and it was so easy to style with all of the beautiful neutral items Monika has in the space. Great soft light as well. Would highly recommend!
Monika's home is lovely - very bright and tastefully furnished with lots of flexibility for different shots. Monika is a terrific host, very accommodating, quick to respond to questions, professional and friendly. I'd have no hesitation in renting a space from her again.
Monika was super lovely and professional. She was very helpful in making sure we had all the things we needed. Her space was even more beautiful in person, it was the perfect setting. It was a pleasure to work in her space and I look forward to doing it again in the future.
Monika’s space was cute and minimal - just as expected. Lots of natural light and great decor. Monika as a host was super friendly and easygoing. Would happily book this space again.
Monika's place was exactly as it appeared in the photos -- clean, stylish, bright and minimalist. The place photographed beautifully and little touches like having space to hang clothes up in the entrance way made the shoot so easy. Her communication was brilliant too and she went out of her way to accommodate us. Highly recommend!
167 people saved this space