My studio is an open concept space with 13' ceilings and large, west facing windows looking at the downtown skyline of Toronto. My studio is a great place to hold an event like a wedding or corporate party. You can bring your own food or alcohol and re-arrange the seating if required. This is a seriously cool space and great for larger groups.
Under no circumstances is this space to be used for late night drinking parties or house parties with DJ's. You can have a chill lounge party with alcohol consumed respectfully and in moderation. At no point do I tolerate out of control parties with people you don't know personally and where you're charging a door charge.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $200
Minimum Booking: 4 hours
You will be required to sign my booking agreement that will outline all of the rental policies of Vintage Light Studios. It will be sent to you via email.
Types of Events I'm OK with:
- Art Installations
- Corporate parties
- Small dinner gatherings
- Intimate parties (50 people or less)
Types of events I'm NOT OK With:
- Drinking parties
- House parties
- You are responsible for your own guests and their actions
- You will be responsible for any damage to the space, furniture or decorations in the space and building.
- Absolutely no smoking anywhere in the building
- You have access to the studio itself. None of your guests are allowed to congregate in the hallways
Such a great space with beautiful lighting and lots of fun props to play around with. Trevor was very helpful and attentive to all of my questions and made the process super easy. Highly recommend this space!
120 people saved this space