Our studio features state of the art minimalist design. It is eco-friendly and we use materials that are sustainable and healthy for the environment. The space would be perfect for individuals or companies running workshops or speciality classes (yoga, Pilates, dance etc.) Our studio is located in the Corso Italia District, one of Toronto’s most historic and premier communities.
- 1,000 square feet regular temperature teaching/workshop space
- 850 square feet room powered by radiant heat panels which is also used to practice hot classes with a maximum temperature of 35 degrees celsius.
- Relaxation & Meditation Area
-100% Bamboo flooring in all of our teaching/workshop rooms
- Female & male shower/change rooms with complimentary lockers to store your valuables
- Certified Organic products in our showers/change rooms
- Mud Room to store your shoes and coats
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $40
Minimum Booking: 4 hours
Outdoor shoes are no permitted in the studio, booties or indoor slippers can be worn.
14 people saved this space