Charming Victorian Production Space
Enjoy the luxuries of being right on Queen Street East. We offer a curb side patio and entrance to our charming Leslieville space.
Built in the 1800's, this Victorian heritage house, approx 700 sq ft, has beautiful original wooden pine floors, eclectic fireplace, original 11ft ceilings and chandeliers. Great wall space and a huge bay window display gives great exposure and natural light. The front of the house has a 2 small private patios that can be used. Meeting room upstairs.
The space has a full functioning kitchen with platters, plates, cups, glasses, stove, dishwasher and fridge.
Included in the rental: Wifi, Furniture shown, Tableware, A/C, Kitchen, Event space
This intimate storefront space has hosted various event such as private Dinners, Receptions, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, Gallery Exhibition, Wine & Cheese tastings, Weddings, Pop-up Markets, Retail events, Networking, Meetings, Workshops
We are easily accessible from the heart of Toronto - Only 15 min via TTC. We have a 24 hr Queen St Streetcar stop at our doorstep.
Daytime : Free on Side streets | Paid street parking
After 6pm : Free Street Parking on Queen St
Sundays: Free Street Parking
RATE: $500 Day
12 hour rental
Available hourly, daily, weekly or monthly.
Message me to book a tour today!
Cleaning Fee: $75
Minimum Booking: 1 day
Maximum Booking: 6 months
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
Acknowledgement of Room Rental Agreement:
1. All persons associated with the event must agree to leave the building at the times specified when the room booking arrangements are made.
2. All premises must be left in an orderly and clean condition.
3. Individuals / groups must abide by our no smoking policy.
4. A designated member of the group must be in charge at all times. In an emergency, such as a fire, this person will be responsible for directing the evacuation of the room
5. We are not responsible for damage, theft, or loss of articles or property belonging to the persons renting the space.
6. The organization of the group or person(s) named on the Booking Form must agree to indemnify and save harmless the event space against all claims of any nature, kind, and costs which may arise from such use.
7. No alcoholic beverages may be dispensed or consumed on the property, except on special permission of the Liquor Commission of Ontario, S.O.P.
8. Any Freelancers and caterers working in the space are not employed therefore we are not responsible or reliable for any misrepresentation, miscommunication, unfinished results or any unforeseen circumstances, including cancelation relating to the client’s event. We are committed to providing an excellent experience for all clientele.
Late Fee Charges: Fees will be charged starting 10 minutes from agreed end time. $50 every 30 minutes charged in half hour increments. Please note that we have other events before and/or after the rental times which is why we have a strict late fee policy in place.
1. Rental of the space does not constitute endorsement of the renter’s beliefs or policies. Programs must not contravene the Criminal Code of Canada.
2. The owner of the space reserves the right to accept or refuse a reservation or cancel any booking when in her sole discretion the event does not reflect appropriately; and we reserve the right to withdraw permission for any individual or agency for use of the rental space in the event that these regulations have been repeatedly breached.
3. Space rental fees are approved by he owner of the space. Rates may be changed at her discretion.
4. From time to time, the owner may authorize a waiver or reduction of rental fees for a specific renter in the case of a sponsorship, partnership or other relationship with an event or agency.
5. If renter goes over the space capacity of 50 people, we reserves the right to terminate the contact during or/before the event. All deposits and monies paid will not be refunded.
6. If alcohol is consumed when not permitted, we reserves the right to cancel the contract before or during the event. All deposits and monies paid will not be refunded.
7. Illegal substances on the property are not permitted at any time.
8. No booking will be confirmed until copies of the application form are returned, signed by an individual 18 years or older, accompanied by the rental fee.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How many bathrooms do you have? One
2. Is your studio wheelchair accessible? Unfortunately no
3. Can I tape decorations to the wall? Yes, only with scotch tape. No taping to the floors
4. Can I bring food? Do you have a fridge? Yes you can bring food, but we will have to know in advance. Outside catering is allowed
5. When can I start setting up for my event? When your rental begins. For example if you reserved from 3pm to 6pm, you would be given access to the space at 3pm.
6. What can I expect when I show up? All of the equipment you requested will be in the space you have rented. There will be one dedicated staff member on hand to guide you in your set up, answer questions and ensure your event is amazing success.
7. What does “event rental end time” mean? If your event rental end time is 5pm, for example, then this means at 5pm the space you have rented must be entirely clear of people and personal belongings. You will need to factor time into your event to ferry items to the car, pack up your food that you want to take home, take down decorations and see your guests off.
Christiane was a great host. She was very accommodating to my requests and would reply very quickly to my emails and questions, which is so great with tight deadlines. Would definitely work with her again!
Very nice location. Worked well for our purposes and Christiane was very helpful and pleasant.
44 people saved this space