Bright Soaring Ceiling Studio Hard Loft
A bright and beautiful 1,000 sq. ft mixed-use 'hard-loft' located in lovely Leslieville.
Beautifully polished concrete floors, cool features such as a working disco ball, a retractable projector screen, full chefs kitchen (literally we own a restaurant and catering company so catering is also available) and soaring 18-foot ceilings and factory glass windows. This is a south-east facing corner unit so it captures the morning and afternoon light perfectly with windows on both elevations!
This fully convertible space can be used as an office boardroom for meetings (including vintage 70's leather & chrome chairs and tables), wide-open photography space, creative movement space, film screenings or social & cultural workshops.
*Note on Pricing*
Listed rates are 'starting at' and include 8 guests or fewer.
However - when you reach out, we would love to customize a quote for you based on number of people, the date, hours required, and overall impact.
- 18 ft ceilings and soaring factory glass windows
- Space for up to 25 people / guests with some seating and standing configurations
- Working disco ball with independent light source and full halogen track lighting system on dimmers
- 25 chairs, x4 6-foot folding tables
- Full kitchen, large fridge, movable island & all accessories including microwave, Nespresso machine, plates, glassware
- 8' wide projection screen for 16:9 aspect ratio viewings (will require your own projector)
- Includes clothing steamer and rolling garment rack
- Includes Beanfield fiber optic wifi & Bose Soundlink II bluetooth speaker
- 2x 25' extension cords on-site & stepstool
- Steps away from Queen St. streetcar and parking
- 4th floor walk up + guest elevator + service elevator directly into unit (booked in advance)
We are a full service events and catering company and we are happy to assist in any and all types of inquiries.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $50
Minimum Booking: 4 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- Please arrive no sooner than 10 minutes prior to your booking time. If you require additional time to set-up, please include it as part of your booking.
- No smoking indoors (including vaping or cannabis - this is a building policy)
- No dance parties, house parties or DJ parties
- No nails, screens, staples, tape or penetrating items may be used on the walls
- Be mindful of other live-in tenants in the building (keep entrance doors closed at all time, no hanging out in the hallway, etc.)
- Any damages incurred to equipment, furniture, walls or studio belongings are solely the responsibility of the renter, which may be deducted from your security deposit
49 people saved this space